Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 8

Replies

• Forein11 that's great news!! Looks darker! Best of luck!! 

Yep AF turned up! Last time it was 6 weeks! In so much pain with my stomach though xx

• Thanks, Nicky! How are you doing yourself?

Honeyangel, it's great that you're going to start on clomid. Don't give up hope. You'll get your baby.

florien, definitely darker! ;)

• Sianipoo, great that you now know it's AF! That's a good start!

• Well I've been getting all sorts of pains and cramping today. I had the pains yesterday too but seem to be in the afternoon, I think it might be wind/trapped wind (Sorry tmi!). A little bit of cramping today, which I'm hoping is normal?? Not 5 weeks yet and obviously checking loo paper EVERY time I go to the loo.......driving myself mad but trying to keep positive and telling myself this one is my sticky little bean :-)

• Fx, sair! I've been getting the wind trapped pain for most of the past 1.5 weeks too. like you, every time I feel it, I keep thinking whether it's cramps but so far, it isn't. Stay positive!

• Two peas in a pod dbear lol! I've had a couple of mild crampish feelings I believe that's normal?! :-/ I'll be 5 weeks on Monday I'm feeling a bit more positive than I thought I would at this stage, although I have my wobbles too, but hoping the positive thinking will make it ok. OH is away this week with work so looking forward to him getting back for a bit of support.

• Hope you  get in sooner Florien x x

I keep getting trapped wind too DBear gives my tummy gip sometimes it's so painful I think it's something else but then peppermint tea sorts it out a bit.Not too good today I'm uncomfortable and hips ,back sore and tummy tender to touch and hurts a bit when I'm sitting hoping it's all just moving round..My sickness bad and lasting all day and my boobs are very sore and heavy and sensitive my nips keep getting a bit crusty sorry tmi  ha.And I'm so tired all the time I'm just praying all is good and trying to stay positive I just hope symptoms stay.x x

sair I still check tissue everytime I go loo too think I will until I know all is well.I'm 7 weeks Saturday and as it's getting nearer to 10 weeks panicking more and more as that's when  I had mc in November at 10 weeks.I'm also dreading June as that's when Lil one was due 16th June.Just a constant worry for us all its such a shame as we just want to enjoy it all.Fx for its your sticky Lil one x x

• Does anyone else get a hot tummy as mine keeps getting hot in the evening and my thighs a little x x

• That's what I'm getting nicky7t8. I don't have many symptoms to be honest, boobs feel bigger but I'm bloated so that is understandable and sometimes I feel nauseous when I get too hungry but again that is not as bad as last week. With my mc pregnancy I had lots and strong symptoms but they say every pregnancy is different. I mc at 6 weeks so nervous already! Fx for your 10 week marker try to stay calm :-) my little one was due 30 September so I know that day is going to be bad.

• Fx Nicky and sair! I know it's weird but I'm also wishing the symptoms, no matter how bad will stay. I'm also constantly checking when I go to the loo, especially since I'm still spotting brown (about once a day). I lost mine at 7 weeks and I'm creeping close (a matter of days) and my baby would have been due 17Jul. I know I'll be in a mess then. Last mmc pregnancy I had very few symptoms As compared to this time though I think I'm still not having a whole lot of symptoms. I know i'm scaring myself but I've been reading up on blighted ovum. I'm just keeping my fx that there'll be fetal pole with strong heartbeat next Thursday.

• Every pg is different though dbear so don't freak yourself out and try not to google too much, I know I do that! As I said last pg I had sore boobs, sickness, strong smells all from 5 weeks and before and it didn't turn out well but this one I'm keeping optimistic it's my sticky bean but really not got any strong symptoms just a bit nauseous once in a while. We can only stay positive and look after ourselves and little beans. Fx crossed for us all. x

• Aww sair fx all goes great for you we all here for you and it is so difficult with what we have been through you all give me hope on here its great seeing how far some pregnancies have come on already.I've never known my symptoms so bad with my other children never this bad but I'm trying it's the sickness that's a killer and smells I'm doing tea now and constantly gagging.I only had sore boobs and morning sickness last pregnancy.we can only hope all goes well and try to enjoy our pregnancies.Although this time I've took a huge dislike to my oh its horrible how I feel towards him but I cannot help it x x

Fx DBear all will be great for you and hope you are ok on approach to 7 weeks hun x x

• Thanks Nicky, I feel hopeful for this pregnancy so I'm being positive :-)

fx for all of us, we all deserve our sticky beans and we all will have them :-) it's inspiring and lovely to be able to speak to you ladies on here and to be able to voice those niggles out loud without ppl thinking you're a crazy woman lol.

• Glad you're hopeful sair it's good to feel like that I feel more hopeful too.Everyone on here always makes me feel less crazy ha x x

• I'm trying to be :-) you have to believe that everything is going to be ok don't you :-)

• Congrats florien on your bfp- fingers crossed for you :-)

To the girls working their way through the first trimester, just wanted to say hang in there. Bound to be loads of ups and downs and constant worry is all part of pregnancy after mc I think!

I'm now 12+4. Got my scan tomorrow and even though I saw the baby just 3 weeks ago, there is still fear that it will be bad news... my symptoms are much less now, but it's hard to be grateful just in case it means something sinister :-/.

For everyone else ttc, I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. It makes my day everytime another one of us gets their bfp! 

Wishing you all the best xxx

• Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Apricot will be thinking of you xxx

• HoneyAngel- Awwww sorry to hear about your BFN, maybe it's too early and you need to wait a few days of you haven't come on. I'm a serial knicker checker at the moment, waiting for AF lol. Good news about Clomid though xxx

Florien- your test defo looks darker today, I couldn't really see a difference in the one you thought had got lighter a couple of days ago.

I'm still here counting down the days, which are dragging! I'm DPO11 and no signs of AF yet! FX'd xx

Sticky Bany dust to all xxx

• Apricot- good luck for scan tomorrow, I hope all goes well and can't wait to see a pic ( if your gonna put one up) xx

• Apricot will be thinking about you tomorrow and can't wait to hear the good news after your scan. I always said I don't know how I would cope without this group and all of you and even now past the half way mark I still feel like I'll always belong here and wish everyone the best of luck xx