Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I really need some help

hi sorry if it's tmi but I need help right 2 weeks ago I had a miscarriage I was really upset and wouldn't come out my room I've just turned 18 yesterday I've noticed that my boobs are really really sore me and my partner have done the deed after the miscarriage without protection we really wanted a baby but these last couple of days my boobs have gotten really bad and ive got really bad stomach cramps but not come on my period there brown discharged when I go to the toilet but not blood should I be coming on my period this early it's only two weeks after bleeding loads after the miscarriage could someone please help and tell me what this could be people are saying I could be pregnant again I just dont no please help and advice would be appreciated

Replies

• Any help please 

• Hi becky sorry for your loss.I got a negative pregnancy test 2 weeks after my miscarriage did you take one to see if all hcg gone as some people say can still show positive test few weeks later.Sorry can't be of much help maybe you should go to Dr's for advice as sometimes brown discharge can be infection or old blood too.Everyone is different after mc with cycles and stuff.I really hope you get some answers soon.x x

• Yeah I took a test and was still saying positive for a week but took one after that and it said negative and hospital said my hcg is back to normal and thank you just really worried I've started bleeding this morning and there's clots of blood x

• Aww I bet you're worried it's a scary thing if it is period  I had clots my first few periods after my mc but you can always ring hospital for advice if you're worried just to put your mind at ease x x