Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Unsure on pregnancy test! Very faint!

Replies

• Options

Do another one tomorrow, try first response. Hope it turns out to be your bfp

• Options

Hi there nees help here.. I've taken 3 PTs and the first 2 had faint positives. One yestereay and one earlier today. Went to get clearblue and took them when i arrived this afternoon and it said not pregnant.. Plus am having brown discharge since yesterday ( not alot though) please has anyone had this experience and what do you think am i or am not?! Thanks

• Options

hi k8m the clear blue digital are not as sensitive you may need to wait a couple of days for it to show and use the first wee after you wake up. the other 2 test look positive to me x

• Options

Anyone be able to tell me if what they think of this I did another 2 days earlier was even fainter so confused period still isn't due but I have sore boobs feel sick and have been getting very light headed please help ximage

• Options

Would anyone be able to help me so confused did a couple test period still isn't due did a clear blue test very faint did a confirm test a day later negative did another clear blue was darker than the Fmidst one then did a digital one and it was negative heres the second clear blue test I did imageimage

• Options

Help is this a positive or not so confusedimage

• Options

imageIs this a positive ?

• Options

Blue dye tests are a bit unreliable for early testing try using a first response with first morning urine 

• Options

imageBottom one was the smornings. Not sure if it has more colour or not. I'm so confused with them x

• Options

image I'm confused right now is this positive or negatI've??! Help!!! Panicking 

• Options

That looks very washed out HELP911. Try a first response test with pink dye. The tests with pink lines are always much clearer than blue line ones.

• Options

Hi Ladies can you help. I'm 3 days late, got a negative digital but then tested with these And they look positive to me???? image

• Options

Charliea87, i would say they are positive,congratulations! .. I wouldn't worry about the negative digital test they're not as good for testing early. May be worth doing another one in a few days to be 100% sure x

• Options

Hi girls im cd55. Had three faint positives last month then nothing and then no period. Ovulated or had a surge about 4 days ago. Boobs hurting very hormonal weeing lots just did an ic. Can anyone see anything? I don't know what to think imageimage

• Options

imagehello I new in hear I need your help I don't know what to think about this two test they are positive or negative or only I can see the line :(

• Options

Haven't posted in awhile I posted in here back in July when I wasn't sure is it was positive or not.. it was my BFP and I'm currently 33weeks a counting down the weeks to meet my little prince or princess.. after a long few years waiting and wishing so don't give up. 

• Options

Hi was wondering if someone can help me when i was pregnant with my little boy i didnt find out till i was 5 months pregnant because i had low hcg levels , i have recently had a period but been so unwell so i took a test and 2 came back positive with a really faint line can someone please tell me if i am or am i just worring imageimage

• Options

My blood test come negative 2-3 I don't know what the mean I pregnancy test 3 weeks same whit  line even try check after 3 min 5 min and 10 min same no different I confused now I fell all symptoms off pregnancy my tomy start go bigger and bigger :(

• Options

So I took 3 tests during the week, they look positive but my perio started Thursday. Am I or aren't I 😪😪imageimageimage

• Options

I have the same for 3 weeks now :( have all simtom off pregnancy try do one more test  y perio if is coming same  then ca be yo have only implanted bleeding or how his call