Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Unsure on pregnancy test! Very faint!

Replies

• If your pregnant according to the midwife congrats ! Is there a reason why your worried about the tests btw I can see a line and heard from Just about everyone that a faint positive is a yes. I put mine up the cross I just thought mine would get darker xx

• Hi jschaner21 thanks for your reply, well I think it's because of my hcg levels that she's said that, as I have psos and my levels are not that high but if she said that it's not why has she referred me to our chosen hospital? I just don't understand xx

• If possible ask for a scan. That’s the surest way you’ll know xxx

• Hello sorry to jump in but could use some fresh eyes 😂 I am one day late and for the past 3 days been getting faint positives. Read about opk test to double check and that comes up right away? Just would if thought that the hpt would start showing up stronger by now? Any advice image

• Shellybean congrats that’s a positive 😍

• image Would u say mine is ? It’s been faint the last few like these ?

• Try a pink dye I can’t see anything sorry 

• Aww yeah thank you trying not to get my hopes up but a little excited xx baby dust to all x

• Defi positive! Congratulations x

• Congrats x tired of faint lines

• shellybean  I did a clear blue digital it would say pregnant 

• Did yours say pregnant ? X

• I've not done a clear blue as of yet guess I was a little scared still only one day late and have cramps like af is on her way might wait a little longer and see. We had CP the first month of trying and was worried it was happening again xx

• Hope not sweetheart xx praying for u I know how frustrating it is and I think when we let go relax it’ll happen ? I don’t know anymore xx but pls let us know. Xxx

• Well I had awful pains last night that woke me up at half one this morning had to take painkillers as couldn't sleep :(  but taken test again this morning and I think it looks a little darker which would indiimagecate things are heading in the right direction just praying there is nothing wrong thank you all for your help. Xx

• Did anyone who did the Tescos own tests that were really faint end up being pregnant I did mine today and looks like a very faint lineimage

• Try a pink dye one they seem to work better think Morrison's is xx

• Can you see anything on the test I posted? :)

• Ok so not Sure if now a zombie thread but not been feeling right all month. Had a very light short period 3 days that finished Xmas eve. Normally very painful and heavy but not this month. Bd on Boxing Day Then had brown spotting cd12 1 week after bd.Very low Stomach cramps dizziness etc. Also can’t stand to have anything like tights around lower abdomen which I had lol through my 1st pregnanc. Took a frer at 7 am thought I saw a faint line but pulled it apart and for some reason shoved it in my phone case hence why it looks a bit grubby. Just looked at it at 11am and the line is ALOT darker. Do evaps get this dark? Can you really ovulate that early. Thought I hadn’t a bit of ew m earlier as chart says should O today but now nothing just a bit damp (tmi) Not due on for 10 days but just feel pregnant. Thoughts please. Will obv be going to buy 20 more tests straight after work for fmu again tomorro. 

• That sounds like implantation and test definately looks positive good luck