Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Unsure on pregnancy test! Very faint!

12346»

Replies

• Just means I would have o’ved right after period 🧐

So blinking confuse. Hubby keeps asking what is up with me but don’t want to say until I am sure 

• Took this this morning, I have Been ttv since end of April last year. It’s more pink in person. image

• Sorry if my previous post was abrupt, I’m at work lol and needed to post quickly because I’m going insane haha

• Definately looks positive to me congrats x

• If that was in the 3 min time limit i would say awesome. If after that time approach with caution for a few days x x x

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• imageCan someone please help me. Can anyone see a positive result? This was taken around 1 minute after 

• Soph1993 use a pink dye test 

• Hello, sorry to jump on the band wagon. 

Looking for lots of advice .  

I am due on today/tomorrow and took an eBay cheap test this morning and thought I saw a line ... 

imageimage

I took another this evening but it came up straight away with a white line? 

Any advice on either test welcome  xxx

• Hi there I came across ur post with the test with the pink line through the cross I was just wondering did u find out if you were are not as it’s happened yo a friend of mine she not sure wat it means can u help 

• Hi I’m desperate for help, I’ve just done a test and I think I’m going absolutely crazy! I know it’s s negative but 1% of me what’s to check. Can you help? I’ve had a few miscarriages and I get kinda obsessed. Is this a faint second line??? Need advice ASAP it’s driving me crazy image

• Can i just.say i know this post.is old but i had to comment. Apart from.the.last lady with FR test NONE of the other pics looked.pregnant or even faint line. No offense. I just.really cant see what you all.were.seeing? I see a lot of evap lines but no positive

• Just sometimes when you really want something you think something is there that's all. It's completely normal to see things when you want it so badly. Your post does come across as a bit rude to be honest. I really good hour never in that position x

• Im not sure i just took 2 one you have to inspect hard n thle second one u can see pretty good. Did u find out anything 

• imageimage

i used that test last month and mine looked exactly like yours and I had my AF :( those tests are known for evap lines! However would anyone say this test is positive?? I’ve taken Another one today which said negative so not sure 😩 theres definitely colour in the test line 

• Well have you considered that you might want to pop into your local spesavers? And try not to bump into everybody because you are clearly having some difficulty with your vision 🧐 just saying. Your comments were completely inappropriate on a forum made by women and partners a like, asking for help and support? Many of these people including myself may have gone through many chemical pregancies, Molor pregnancy which also gives a positive reading, for many others miscarriage or losing their beautiful angels too soon. It is an awful and unsettling time to have the tiniest glimmer of hope when getting a faint positive that may be an evaporation line/chem pregnancy or worse, so your unwanted opinion was rude and spiteful. It sounds like you are trying to demean these people by making such a nasty comment so I would definitely be looking closer at yourself as a person than at the faint lines of pregnancy tests taken by possible mummies on this site. Good day! 

• Should have mentioned that post was for Nikkibush91