Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 6

Replies

• Midwife rang to ask how I was and gave me my scan date as I hadn't had a letter yet. It's 2 weeks today so going to put a hol in a work I think n have the day off just in case and have a long weekend. 

Beu how's the cold coming along? 

Rustic I totally forgot to ask about ur trip away sorry! How was it? I hope u caught some of the nice weather. 

• Just two more weeks Dinky! I am sure you will enjoy relaxing on your day off and long weekend after seeing your little one on the scan.

Yes holiday was lovely. Didn't realise how much we needed it!! The last holiday we had was October and was cut short because other half had to go back to work and that's when I had my bleeding scare and spent 2 days in bed convinced I was loosing the baby.  So can't really count that as a relaxing break!! This time we have been very lucky with the weather, been to some nice places and relaxed watching DVDs in the evenings ... I even got a bit sunburnt today! Home now and washing machine is on so back to reality.  Next holiday will be the 3 of us ... eek!!

• Ah how exciting rustic "the 3 of us!" This last bit will fly by I bet. 

Sio brillient, secret mission haha. Love that guys question us when we ask for it seeing as that's "their thing" haha. Let's hope you caught this little egg xx

only 14 more sleeps dinky, it will fly by and everything will be absoluy fine x long weekend will be nice for you to relax and celebrate though. Colds still here :( swollen glands, earache, headache and can't breathe. You can't even reach for the albasoil (no idea how to spell), any suggestions girls on the breathing front? Honey and lemon great for throat thanks rustic!

• Beu I believe you can use a saline spray for the nose. Speak to the pharmacist but there are ones you can use on a baby and I'm sure there suitable for pregnancy as my sister used one during hers. Xxx

• How's everyone doing? Enjoying the lovely weather?

• Yes we have been making the most of it. Been to a local race meeting (BTCC if there are any other Motorsport fans out there), which we won't get a chance to go to for a year or so while baby is young so it was great the weather was on our side.  I spent a lot of the day sat down (Made hubby carry a chair for me) and having DH bring me ice cream! 

Back to work tomorrow after a lovely week off, but on the countdown to mat leave now so it will fly by!

• Good morning all! Rustic sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday! The weather is fab!

I was bed shopping yesteday, Dh has broke 2 beds in our house, he is a big lad (not overweight) just very tall and broad, built like a rugby player! So my family like to makes jokes now that I'm pregnant and assume that's what happened to the beds! 

Ive started to get alot of headaches lately, had one last night & woke up with it this morning also..felt so tired when I woke up, had so many dreams last night & it was so warm. Dh said I was talking away in my sleep! So could not face work today! The weather is too nice anyway! 

I was 13 weeks yesterday & finally heard baby's heartbeat on home Doppler! Was amazing! 

• morning ladies

beu how are you feeling now, sounds nasty what you have. I can't recommend anything unfortunately. why are you not allowed take olbas oil when pregnant? would have thought that was safe?

Rustic that is so sweet about next holiday been the 3 of you. sounds like you have had a lovely few days.

Ely 13 weeks already, that is flying in. delighted you got to hear that heartbeat. I believe headaches are quite normal with pregnancy, try to keep yourself hydrated. Laughing about the bed though, that's very funny.

had a good weekend, we were out Saturday night and I over indulged a little bit so there was no bding yesterday as per my secret mission plan, but to be honest I really do think I ovulated earlier last week as no pains since Thursday and no cm. will have to wait and see

• Thanks girls, will look out for that kez. Rang the midwife today to see if there was owt I could take or use. She said not really just rest, honey and lemon. Felt an idiot for ringing after that! When I met her she said to ring anytime...people do to ask things like is it safe to eat celery!!! I mean come on people surely you can work that one out online! So now I'm part of that gang, oh dear! 

ely that's brillient :) bet that was really reassuring! Have you begun telling people now? 

Sio I can express enough how much I have everything crossed for you xxx

loubylou where are you in your cycle? 

• Everybody knows now Beu! Have been super nervous since I told people incase anything happened but since im 13 weeks now I'm feeling a lot more confident! sorry you haven't been feeling well, has the ms gone yet? 

• Ah that's great Ely :) I'm sure hearing the heartbeat has helped too. Still can't believe how laid back ireland is about the scans...typical chilled out Irish ;) ms is still an all day thing but defiantly no where near as bad as before. Although I got up in night and was sick on Saturday but think that's cold related. How about you? 

• thanks Beu xx I don't think you are quite in the gang though of asking can you eat celery when pregnant...

• Ely that's so exciting!

beu hope you're feeling better soon. Love the celery question - some people are so random!

im 13dpo today. Af expected tomorrow. Not sure what's happening tho. We bd yesterday and there was a tiny bit of pink when I went to the toilet afterwards which i just put down to the bd esp as close to Af due day. Today (tmi alert!) I've felt two sort of little gushes and when I checked there was some kind of pinky-brown creamy cm on the panty liner I'd got on (just in case AF started early). But nothing when I go to toilet, even when I wipe. Weird. Will see if it gets heavier then poss just test in morning and see what happens. I have to ring fertility clinic as soon as AF starts as they want me in on cd2 for the egg checking ultrasound so for now just waiting to see....

• Fx Loobylou that you don't need to make that phone call!  Beu I hope the cold shifts soon for you, I know how rotten it is when you can't take anything.  You did the right thing ringing the midwife as there might have been something and was worth checking! 

Ely glad you have found the heartbeat with your Doppler, 13 weeks is still quite early for that so well done!  The beds made me giggle too!

Sio I hope you have recovered from your weekend and fx for you and your secret mission paying off this month!

• Oh loobylou. Can I just say I'm excited for you. They sound like such positive signs. I really do hope you get your bfp. Remember we are on the new thread so hopefully yours is the first bfp on this

so no idea what's going on with me. With normal cycle I am 31/32 days so I should have ov last Tuesday if that had been the case but because last month was late I was 35 day cycle and according to my app that had me due to ov on Saturday. Have been pretty much dry since Thursday with no pain but tonight I've a really sore side d below my hip bone. I was convinced I ov last Thursday but now not sure. Can't get other half to dtd as he's shattered. Who knows what's going om

• Oh my goodness loubylou and sio! It's all soundong good!!!! I can't hardly breathe I have everything crossed for you girls xxxxx

• Excitement over. Well, probably. BFN this morning. Little bit of spotting again but looks more like my usual pre-af spotting now. looks like yesterday was just my body moving the goalposts again just when I thought I understood my cycles! I know not out till she arrives etc but not feeling too hopeful now. 

• Sio looks like your body is playing tricks on you too! Damn biology! Hope you did ov when you thought and caught it - got my hopes on you now!!

• ah Loobylou, gutted to hear that. What the hell with the bodies playing tricks on us.. but you know as you say not out till it actually arrives and some tests are not too sensitive. so still keeping fingers crossed for you xx and if it does arrive just remember then its the next step with tests and well that's good too (doesn't feel like it though sure it doesn't, when you wanted to be able to go in your face tests, I can do this naturally) well that's what I want lol.

Beu - breathe please lol

• Haha thanks sio. That is how I feel. Got to do it naturally before need their help! I am def out now. Af arrived earlier. Booo! Have rung clinic to Book in for my ultrasound to check out my egg reserves. Going tomorrow pm. Did you have this done? Nurse said it doesn't hurt - it's just uncomfortable. I think that is nurse speak for its going to hurt like hell but we won't say that or you won't come! Lol! Hope it's not too bad. Good chance to ask about the blood test results from last week and when they will be ready too. PMA! :-)