Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 6

Replies

• Aww looby gutted for you that af arrived. 

But good for the pma...hope the test tomorrow goes well! And hope it doesn't hurt like hell!!! 

i think I'm 10dpo...not 100% sure because only had one af since mc. I've been ridiculously emotional today, boobs hurt yesterday, and I just massively struggled with my yoga class which I never have...either af is going to hit me any moment or...dare I dream?!! 

Really tempted to test in the morning but I know really it's too early yet...!! Xx

• Sorry af got you loubylou- but hopefully you can get some answers from the tests! Will keep my fingers crossed that you get some answers quickly!

sio- here's hoping your the 1st bfp of the new thread!!

and millp, I got my bfp at 10dpo so fingers crossed xx

• MillP do you have a really sensitive hpt? If not don't bother testing tomorrow as a bfn wouldnt mean anything as it could just be too early. Wait it out if you can, fx for you!!

• Hi ladies! How are you all?

Glad to see some bfps since I last logged on! 

Don't worry sio I'm still in your club! af is currently in residence. Still on around a 45-50 day cycle. 

been avoiding this thread as it makes me desperately want to TTC but I can't cos of a stupid holiday grr! Only 7 weeks to go. stupid zika ruining my plans! 

Fingers crossed the new thread magic strikes again for everyone! 

• Hi Ladies! Still nothing new here for me, no AF, and not much in the way of symtomps of it coming other than some random tweaks and pains that could be anything, and bigger boobies but I'm not sure thats anything other then me eating too much and putting on weight!

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for all of you ladies on the two week wait! Keep checkinf for any positive updates, hope its a BFP for someone soon!

• Oh no loubylou, boooooo to af! Good luck today. you are funny about nurses secret lingo! xxx

sio and millp come on now girls (feel like it's the grand national all over again!). Millp this maybe too late but I'm with rustic (I know queen of testing!). fx for both of you xxx

keep it going Missliwkiwi!! 

• oh loobylou, I'm so sorry to hear that af has arrived, I really am. crack on with the tests and hopefully it shocks your body into thinking you can do this naturally. the scan for the eggs reserve. I think that's just the internal one am I right? if so its grand, well uncomfortable but not painfull. They insert the probe into you and wiggle it about. it is just uncomfortable getting it done but grand when its all done and its doesn't take long at all. You wont need the valium for this one trust me. When they mention SIS scan, get the good stuff in for that.

Oh Millp I have everything crossed for you, I really do. it sounds very promising. Beu I'm pretty sure you were the same this time weren't you and you said nearly the same thing, do you dare to dream.

Khw sorry to hear you are still in the club with me, but keep telling yourself you have that fab holiday to look forward too and you will come back with something other then the zika virus :)

hang in there misskiwi, af will show, its just that horrible time from coming off the pill.

so not really much news with me except I woke up this morning with dull ache in belly like af is going to start. now cause of longer cycle last month it wouldn't be due till at the earliest the 19th if I went back to regular cycle or between 21/23 if it goes longer again. also my lower back is killing me. now its not preventing me from doing anything, I was at the gym this morning but I dunno. well I do, I'm going mad symptom spotting knowing full well that last month I had pains for a good week before I got my period. Its just so frustrating.

• Just dropping by to say hi! Hoping those of you on the tww get some good news xx

Got to agree on the secret lingo. When having lo i was told they wanted to check baby's position, it will 'hurt a little'. Yep. Lingo for be prepared to scream the place down lol! Always take the pain killers if they're offered is my plan these days. Hope your scan goes ok looby :)

• Hang in there sio and stay away from Dr Google!! Thanks for info about scan. Yes it is that one. In waiting room at mo and less nervous now seen your post!

khw not long now! Holiday will be worth the delay I am sure. 

Misskiwi so frustrating for you. Hope af comes soon so you can work out what's going on. 

• Millp I am keeping fingers crossed for you! Try to resist testing too early tho

• Glad you are less nervous now looby, hope all went well.

hows things with you poppy?

so I am having a weird day today, may I just say this 2ww is going to be a nightmare and all you lovely ladies are going to hear every symptom spot from me. I'm apologising for this now. Please don't hate me today. Lower back still really sore, I currently have a hot water bottle pressed against it but really strange one is I am feeling a real pressure down below. I've never had that before

• haha the symptom spotting begins - try to maintain your sanity! I've got fingers and toes crossed for you tho. 

Scan went fine - like you said it was uncomfortable but not painful. def better than a smear test! And they found eggs on both sides and said it all looked fine. Hurrah!

• That's good looby :)

ok here Sio. Fed up. Fed up of lodging complaints and being brushed off. Fed up of being on my own. Just been talking to a friend about finding someone over here who I can get a debriefing on my labour from as its still bothers me, and I still feel like a total failure even after all this time. Going to eat chocolate now. And stop feeling sorry for myself (I'd be in the tww here too, so I guess my hormones are still working fine!)

• I think this is the month that sanity is going out the window looby :) I'm really glad the scan went well and hurrah eggs on both sides is great. next you'll be told hormones of a 35 year old.... ah its great though, good news for you and I'm really glad you didn't come back saying you found it really painful and asking me why I didn't warn you lol

oh poppy sounds like you are having a very bad day. get that chocolate into you and may I suggest a large glass of wine too. you are most definitely not a failure. you are doing the best you can in a very awful situation and in my opinion you couldn't be more further from a failure if you tried xx

• Thanks Sio. Took lo out for a stroll round to the shop and some fresh air. Might do that glass of wine in a bit! I'm very frustrated as week I guess, as id want to be ttc again by now (my 12 months recovery time is up). Unless it's an immaculate conception I don't see anything happening on that front. Tempted to tell ss I'm pregnant to see if it gives them a kick up the arse actually!! They are taking forever, can't even send a letter out in a reasonable time frame. Damn it, hate how you can be fine and then everything creeps up on you!

• Glad the test went well looby! 

Sio - you're going to drive yourself insane!! 😂

Poppy, sorry you had such a pants day yesterday, I hope the chocolate & wine helped and hope today is a bit easier for you xx

i was trying to wait to test until tomorrow, but I've been awake since 4 and finally caved in and did one at 5... I'll post a pic in a sec, I'm convinced there's a very faint line. Hubby is telling me not to get excited in case it's not but did admit he could see it too...going to have to buy more tests today I think ready for tomorrow! Xx

• I can definately see that MillP! 

• Millp!!!!!!! I definitely see it! ahh that is sooo lovely. Much deserved xxx

yes sio I did indeed say that...turns out to be a good saying eh millp ;)

so pleased tests went well loubylou, it's all looking good x

sio those symptoms do sounds very hopeful, spot away and keep us in the loop. Have EVERYTHING crossed for you xxx

• well Millp that to me looks like you are carrying on the new thread trend. Very happy for you. Maybe get a frer for later as they are quite sensitive and show up the results better. very exciting for you xx

oh poppy think you were just having a bad day yesterday and it was all getting on top of you. hope you are feeling better today.

You are right Millp I am going to drive myself insane, but I knew this was going to be a mad 2ww for me this time. I really just want it and not to have to do the fertility treatment. lower back still sore but so is my stomach, down low so I am actually thinking I might have a UTI. would explain the constant weeing yesterday which could also be down to 3 litres of water. will just have to keep an eye on it. Beu, bless I love that you want me to symptom spot away xx