Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 6

1454647484951»

Replies

• what the?? Kez? just casually drop it in there that you got a positive test result. I'm nearly after choking on my tea. even though I have been saying you should get a test. WOW, just wow. delighted for you. now go get the digital so we can have proper confirmation please :) Its only natural to worry about how it will affect everything but it will all be fine. delighted its happened so quick for you.

Khw, glad you got a good doctor and that he was so nice. and good that he is suggesting starting the blood tests. OH probably won't be happy but they get over it pretty quick. Tell him he gets to the magazines guilt free.

Rustic that picture is hilarious, Oliver looks so big compared to his niece.

• Hi everyone, 

It's that time again.... this thread is getting super-long, which is wonderful cause you're all chatting, but it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called How long after Cerazette did your period return, Part 7 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread, we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK and may your new thread bring loads of BFPs!

• Hi everyone, here is your new continuation thread. 

We'll lock this thread later today to give you all a chance to see this post.