Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 6

Replies

• Hi everyone, I held out and havent tested HPT (yay me!) I don't really think I'm pregnant, I know that coming off the pill can give you these symptoms, Im just looking for answers because I'm not a patient person LOL. That will have to change I know or I'll drive myself batty.

I'd be really pleased to get AF and not disappointed at all because then I'd have an idea of where my body is at! 

Nipples still sore, although not quite as awful as a coupls of days ago. BB's starting to get a bit tender all over now. No more cramping.

Sio! Didn't know you were planning your wedding! How lovely and congratulations! Be firm with your MIL, don't let her drive you crazy. It IS your wedding and she needs to accept your choices. Of course being considerate of family when planning is important, but some people push it too far! when is the wedding?

• Oh that's brillient millp, proper pleased for you xxx I think that's a good sign too. I'm sure your grandad will look out for you now x 

well done missliwkiwi! Patience may well be needed. Some girls on here (khw and dinky maybe?!) have/had to wait like 80 days between af! I'd have gone bonkers!!  

• Hope your not as stressed today Sio. Supposed to be 2 really stressful things, ttc and planning a wedding. 

Congratulations millp! 

Beu, 15 weeks! 5 more to go and your halfway there!

well done for holding out misskiwi. 

Hope your ok poppy. Xx

• Congratulations millp :-) lovely news! X

• beu I am laughing that you know exactly how many sleeps till you are due. You crack me up. its going so quick now. LO will be here before you know it.

Millp delighted that the tests are getting stronger and what a lovely thing about your granddads birthday, all good signs

Misskiwi fair play to you holding out on testing. some of us here are terrors for continuous testing, beu I am not referring to you at all lol. AF will turn up and as you say at least then you will know were you are at with your cycle. Yep I am planning a wedding, less then 5 months to go now. cause you know ttc and wedding planning are really fun things to do together. I've told OH of compromise I am willing to do with MIL, its up to him now to tell her. Even he's pissed off with her big time. but yet we can't go too hard on her as she has cancer and you know we will look like right feckers if we did.... feeling better today, we had a lovely chilled out day yesterday, just what was needed.

• So after all of your praise for my will power in not testing, I caved. LOL thanks for having faith in me ladies Im sorry i cracked!

But I'm speechless.... I have a VERY faint positive! 

Its not an early test, just a regular so I've just sent hubby out to get a pack of first response tests.

Im trying hard to tell if it is pink enough and I'm really not sure, could it be an evap line if it showed within 1 minute?

I will wait until morning for a FMU test

I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture

what do you ladies think?

I'm very aware of potential for it to be just an evap line or that I could have a chemical pregnancy and I will only be considering it a 'maybe' until I get a bright link line, so you wont hurt my feelings if you are honest!

• BFM - Big Fat Maybe

• I can defo see something miss kiwi. in all of the pics. OMG how fantastic. but defo do one in the morning with fmu and hopefully it will be stronger then. seems like the new thread luck continues xx

• I can definitely see a line on those misskiwi! Fingers crossed it's clearer for u in the morning. Wow new thread strikes again. They come in 3's though.... ;)!! 

Wow 15 weeks beu that feels like it's flown! Are u starting to feel any better yet? And dare I ask about the dreaded spotting?? 

Sio what's the latest with the symptom spotting? 

• I'm kind of shocked to be honest, I really wasnt expecting that. I think i POAS more because im a little obsessed rather than expecting to get a result. 

Something doesnt feel right though, I have a gut feeling its going to turn out to be nothing, you know what I mean? 

Thanks for the fingers crossed Dinky!!

Sio I'm keen to hear all about your planning! Ours was 2.5 years ago now, wish I could do it again!! LOL

• Do you think that you are just in total shock misskiwi and that's why you think its going to turn out to be nothing?

the wedding is in October, have all the plans done really, except for finalising the guest list which we won't talk about or i'll get mad again. I'm not all excited about it, don't get me wrong I can't wait to marry him but I feel like the whole ttc has taken over everything and the wedding barely gets a look in. plus I think we are at the stage where there is nothing to do for it at the moment, as pretty much all the big stuff got done last year so its not like every day I am saying oh have to do something else. but actually you just reminded me I need to look into getting a photo boot....

• sorry Dinky meant to say absolutely nothing new to report in symptom  spotting. ah well scan on Wednesday will confirm what I already know, no bfp this month and will be getting the hormone treatment probably from next week

• I am definately shocked - but I am one of those people who will imagine up the worst case scenario, so that the reality doesn't seem as bad as what I imagined up in my head if you know what I mean. Defense mechanism of a very anxious person!

So thats an Autumn wedding for you then? How lovely, the photos will be gorgeous with an autumn back drop. What is the weather like there at that time if year? We are opposite to you so October is spring for us. 

It wont be long and time will have flown by and all of a sudden it will be here! Enjoy it, how exciting!!

• Oh my goodness and so the new thread strikes again!!! Congratulations misskiwi!! Don't worry about being a load addicit...it happens to the best of us eh sio 😜 So i presume you're not in the uk, where are you based? Didn't we once have someone pop on from newzeland? 

Sio lovely, wish  you felt more excited about your wedding. Go and put on those gorgeous shoes of yours xxx

haha think doing things like counting the sleeps comes from working with children! Owt exciting gets a count down 😊 Spotting has stopped thank goodness dinky. Haven't had it for just over a week...touch wood it continues. How about you? Cold has nearly gone and sickness is controlable. Still off all food mind you!

• Congratulations misskiwi I see a beautiful line :-). My first test as similar i did first response the next day and it was much clearer. I totally get what you mean about expecting the worst, but try to relax, and celebrate!!! Xx

• Hi Ladies, thank you so much for your congratulations, still think its too soon but thank you all the same it means alot.

Beu I live in Auckland New Zealand :)

I took a first response last night when hubby got home with then and got another very very faint line. Took another this morning with FMU and got a negative :(

My FMU was very pale this morning and has been in the mornings for the last few days, I get up very early for work and drink a fair bit before bed so I will try another soon and one late tonight same time as yesterday and then go from there, fingers crossed! Xx

• Got everything crossed for you misskiwi! Keep us posted! 

Thanks ladies for my congrats :-) really excited but also petrified of it going wrong again! 

cant believe you're 15 weeks now beu! That's flying by!! Xx

• Congratulations misskiwi....

Millp congratulatiins and I know exactly how u feel... I got caught straight after my MC didn't wait for AF before I tried again and so far I am 9w4ds today.