Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Superdrug early detection test with faint lines??

2»

Replies

• Options

Ohhhh I see.. DUH silly me !!! 

Evap lines are more likely if it's gone over the time limit.. but there again that's not to say that it couldn't be just a faint positive. 

Test at again in a few days.. I know it's super frustratng wanting a definite answer x x 

• Options

I'm trying to hold off until Tuesday to test. That's when my af is maybe due. Not sure though as this is the first month off of the pill xx

• Options

I'm not sure what ASDA are like.. They may not be sensitive. I quite liked to superdrug ones. 

Try not to lose hope hun.. Many women have to test quite a few times before they get their BFP when testing early.. You would be suprised how much of a difference 24-48hrs makes... 

x x 

• Options

Hiya im new to this but here goes been ttc for over 6months now had 4 faint positives last week not all done with fmu. Also have 2 negs not done with fmu maybe drunk to much water before doing the test idk but what r my changes of actually being pregnant anyone in the same boat and recently found out they was actually pregnant photo on here thank baby dust to all

• Options

They look positive to me congrats :)