Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

First month off of the pill

2»

Replies

• If you're feeling down and wondering wjere your af is, perhaps book an appt to see your gp. They'll be able to guide you better and you could request a blood test? 

• They wouldn't even look at me as I've just come off the pill unfortunately. theres always next month...we have time xx

• Or there's family planning clinic. Can always browse their website. I just think you sound quite gutted. Hope you feel better soon. 

• I built myself up too much. lesson learnt! Just want af now coz my hormones are all over the place not knowing what's going on with my own body xx

• I'm sure I saw someone post something about some sort of herbal remedy to boost ovulation? Agnus something? 

• Hmm I will google that thank you! xx

• Well today I was sick while drinking a cup of tea, something I live on, keep going really light headed and my breasts are so sore even wearing a bra is hurting. What the hell is going on!! The other half is going to the shop soon to get a test just to see if we have managed on the first month, currently curled up on the sofa with a glass of water, with strict instructions that I'm not aloud to move I have to relax haha x

• Wow fx for you! Let us all know how it goes xx

• Good luck! 

• It was a bfn 😟 and today my youngest is being sick as well looks like it's just a big doing the rounds, still no signs at all of af though xx

• Fx for you mogz! Hope you feel better soon, still no af here yet either, just sore boobs! Cd 34 now xx

• Finally back online after my modem decided to give up on me haha, still no sign of af now wish it would hurry up so I can work out my cycle, sophs have you had any signs yet xx

• Hey mogz! Nice to have you back! No, I'm demented now...cd37. My boobs were sore Monday/Tuesday and I was cramping so I was thinking af was coming but nothing here yet. Just creamy cm (tmi) and a nice negative test to top it off! I just want my af already! how have you been keeping, any symptoms? What cd are you on now? xx

• Sorry never got any email grrrrr. How are you getting on now sophsandeva?? Did af ever turn up?? She didn't for me so again today another test and......bfp so over the moon wasn't expecting a bfp so soon only first month of ttc and haven't even had a period hehe one of the lucky ones xxxx

• Congratulations! 😁 Im in exact same boat as you both. Stopped my pill 14th may had my withdrawal bleed few days later. this week was the week i should of ovulated and i had ovary pain beginning of the week, now im experiencing cramping, sore boobs... Just got to wait 2 weeks now

• Thanks leanne, I will keep my fingers crossed for you,it's Def possible to fall on your first month of stopping I didn't think it was possible until yesterday,keep us updated xx

• Hi ladies, 

Am new to this forum but wanted to post as I'm looking for advice.

I stopped my pill at the end of the pack 14 days ago, after 16 years on it. I always had my 7 day break and would have a light bleed, however I've had nothing at all since stopping completely.

I had lots of cramping during the first 7 days, but no withdrawal bleed or af. We have been bding every couple of days or so as I thought the pains could've been down to ovulation.

The last few days I've been really bloated, uncomfortably so, and I'm just wondering if I may have conceived already? I know it's unlikely but I've read it's possible!

Grateful for any ideas xx