Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive pregnancy test

Replies

• Hi all just looking for a it of advise what would you say is this a bfp or a evap, thanks in advance. 🙂
    Definitely a line 

• Hi, I took this , this morning, yesterday there was nothing not even a line, then this, I’m due on today, so 14dpo, what are the chances of false positive? It’s on a Poundland test aswell xx
  • AanomAanom Regular
    edited Sep 14, 2019 10:53AM

Took a test last night but had drank a lot of water throughout the day and took another this morning with first urine they are very faint for a second line but what do you all think? I don’t want to get my hopes up because last time I got a positive result with a digital test the following week I got my period ☹️ Dr said it was a chemical pregnancy and didn’t think I was ever really pregnant based on the blood work results... 
  • Ladies after 11 years of trying, 1 failed IVF cycle felt ridiculous tired, backache and all kinds of twinges this month.  These tests were from this morning, left test was the first one that I swear I can see a extremely feint line so I used another test using same urine which is on the right!  Squinting like crazy

I'm 11 dpo and AF due in 6 days!

Lu x

• Lucindax said:
    Ladies after 11 years of trying, 1 failed IVF cycle felt ridiculous tired, backache and all kinds of twinges this month.  These tests were from this morning, left test was the first one that I swear I can see a extremely feint line so I used another test using same urine which is on the right!  Squinting like crazy

I'm 11 dpo and AF due in 6 days!

Lu x

I see a very faint line! Try again in a few days! 
  •                           
    Hello can anyone help me? The end of my last period was on the 30th of July (I usually miss a month or so cos I’m irregular) and on the 11th of September I had pink/brown discharge that was only there when I wiped and this lasted for around 2 days, I keep taking tests and can see faint lines but I don’t know if it’s just my eyes playing tricks on me, also if I was pregnant wouldn’t the test line be a lot more clearer by now?
  • Jade21239 said:

Hello can anyone help me? The end of my last period was on the 30th of July (I usually miss a month or so cos I’m irregular) and on the 11th of September I had pink/brown discharge that was only there when I wiped and this lasted for around 2 days, I keep taking tests and can see faint lines but I don’t know if it’s just my eyes playing tricks on me, also if I was pregnant wouldn’t the test line be a lot more clearer by now?
    Jade21239 said:

Some women have slow hcg rise, all my tests were faint, I’m currently 12 weeks today 
  • I just thought it would be a lot clearer by now maybe my period hasn’t come for another reason but I went to the doctors 2 weeks ago and their one said negative. I don’t want to go back to the gp and waste their time if I’m not, and I’m unsure if I’ve just got line eyes and making myself see lines that just aren’t there

• Is it possible to have evaporation lines all in the same place? 
  • Hello everybody made my own little discussion the other day but didnt get much input. I took this first test on 9 or 10 dpo very early but the line looks pretty clear to me. Keep getting similar lines since and I am now 20 dpo and still have all my symptoms. Had crazy nausea. And I am 6 days late for af. What y'all think?
  • Hello everybody made my own little discussion the other day but didnt get much input. I took this first test on 9 or 10 dpo very early but the line looks pretty clear to me. Keep getting similar lines since and I am now 20 dpo and still have all my symptoms. Had crazy nausea. And I am 6 days late for af. What y'all think?
    Positive congratulations x
  • Please help! My period is 2 days late, i’ve made this tests yesterday, and the last one this morning... do you see what i see or is just me? 
  • I see it your defo pregnant HCG must be low, keep testing. X
  • edited Nov 9, 2019 4:19AM
    I tested with a first response test this morning at 12dpo and was wondering if this looks like a positive or an evap line. I did check  the test within the time frame on the instructions :smile:  it's slightly darker in person and is deffinately pink

• Ditty said:
    I tested with a first kilo response test this morning at 12dpo and was wondering if this looks like a positive or an evap line. I did check  the test within the time frame on the instructions :smile:  it's slightly darker in person and is deffinately pink

I can see the line! Congratulations x
  • I took two tests last night from the dollar tree positive with faint lines ... third test went for a urine test today at a clinic came out negative. I was so confused ... I went to buy more tests. Fourtj test from the dóllar test ... positive with a faint line again.

• I can see these clearly x
  • Yes they are very clear but when u went to the clinic for the urine test I tested negative. I’m testing myself one more time first thing in the morning. They going for a blood test. They look so clear. 
  • With both of my pregnancies I have tested negative at the doctors with the urine dip. With my first they did 4 within 2 weeks because I had bad abdominal pain. All of my home ones were positive and they advised that the home tests are much more accurate so congratulations xx