Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive pregnancy test

15678911»

Replies

• Yes they are very clear but when u went to the clinic for the urine test I tested negative. I’m testing myself one more time first thing in the morning. They going for a blood test. They look so clear. 
    The doctors tests require a bit more hcg.. hence why maybe that’s what’s causing negatives or your urine could just be dilated. I had a negative at the doctors, but my home tests were positive, I’m 23 weeks Friday :) good luck x
  • Can anyone tell me if this is positive!? 
  • I’m 5 days late from my cycle. My cycle is 24 days and I been testing since Monday, all negatives with first response and today I got a faint positive but I drank water and wanted to just double check another test and it was negative. I just want to know already. I had some cramping and twinges from Monday night and a little Tuesday night. 
  • Just took this test this evening. I’m 10 dpo, ttc for 13 months, but have been getting some light cramping so I decided to poas because why not and I got this within 4 minutes?? I don’t want to get my hopes up because it’s early, but do you guys see anything? Thanks in advance!
  • That looks positive to me, test again with first morning urine 🙈 x

• Very, very faint but I think there is a line. Thoughts please?

• Very, very faint but I think there is a line. Thoughts please?
    I think I see something,re test in a few days. 
  • Hello guys, I’m new to this and unsure what is what but me and my partner have been kinda trying and I’ve felt very different this month, nausea, headaches, dizzy, off food which is not like me. I started spotting 6 days before AF which I have never done before and which then got a little heavier by day 2 and then light again for 3 and 4. I’m not 2 days till AF and took this lastnight and unsure if I can see a very faint line or if I’m just wishfully hoping. Thank you lovley x
  • I think I can see something @Jadenicole222 but also see a dye run, maybe re test when af is due x
  • Hi I’ve took these test for the past 2 days I’m not due on till 3 days could they be faint positive or evap line? X
  • They look positive to me! Unlikely to have 3 evaporation lines. Good luck!
  • Is this a positive test or an evaporation line please help me

• I can’t tell is there is a second line or not??? Please help if you are knowledgeable about these kinds of tests. 

I have symptoms on and off. I bled lightly for two days but I was already about 9 days late for my period.
  • Yve6 said:

I can’t tell is there is a second line or not??? Please help if you are knowledgeable about these kinds of tests. 

I have symptoms on and off. I bled lightly for two days but I was already about 9 days late for my period.
    This looks flooded to me. I am by no means an expert but have had 5 losses and two babies so have done ALOT of tests. I’ve never ever had an evap line, any time there was remotely a smidge of a line, I was indeed pregnant. Any other time it was completely blank. I would say however that I’ve flooded a test and it looked similar to that but praying it’s positive for you x
  • Dakstene6 said:
    Is this a positive test or an evaporation line please help me
    Pretty sure these are positive, good luck!
  • edited Mar 3, 2022 1:38PM
    2 days before period due, I know there is hardly anything there but have had all 4 test in past few days have what I think is a tiny line if I squint. This is at 3 min. Have felt so weird thins month hormonal and dizzy for past week so hoping it was a sign pregnancy. Just started getting cramps in last hour though so losing hope.
  • hi. Anyone can see very faint line? Trying for baby no 2 if there's any luck. Need 2nd eyes for this . Afraid eyes just playing trick on me.