Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive pregnancy test

Replies

• Id recommend the clear blue digital with conception indicator that shows you how many 'weeks' as the other type are less sensitive

• I'll take one in the morning. Very exciting thank you so much xx

• image   what do people see here?? 

I did tests last month and they all came back negative... and none had these "evaporation" )lines... now im confused if these are very faint positives or they are evaporation lines.... ime 3 days late.... and have a few pregnancy symptoms

• Hey. Yes I can see something on the bottom two. I've done a Frer this morning I'm 5 days late but can anyone see the faint line?image

• Bobbysmommy I can see a faint line on the second test, did it show in less than 10 minutes, if it was longer than 10 minutes I would assume it was an evap. If less than 10 it could be the start of something.

loubyloo I'm afraid I can only see what looks like an ident line as it doesn't seam to have any colour in the pic, maybe you can see colour in person ? Unfortunately first response are know for bad indents x

• Sorry loobyloo I think that's negative.

Bobbysmommy I think I see something. Test again in a few days. Keep us updated!

• The pic was taken in under a minute from when I used it and the other FRER in the box showed nothing two days ago and it's slightly

pink. Can you see this one?ximage

• Can you post a normal photo that is not inverted?

• imagecan any1 see it xx

• Thank you for your comments i re tested aith a clear blue digital test 3 days later... image

5 1/2 weeks pregnant... fingers crossed for another healthy preganancy and healthy and happy baby in may 2017

• Congratulations!

• Hi ladies I am 4 days late ive done loads of tests but are negative ... I seem to have pregnancy symptoms come and going I am so tired to thiugh I can't stop yawning.. I have just taken this test in not sure my eyes are playing tricks on me what do you ladies think ??? I can't see it all in the pregnancy test now thou so maybe jut a Evap line??? image

• Have been trying to conceive for a while. just took this preg test & i see a very faint line on the top test. the bottom one is neg from last month, just placed both together for comparison! please help!! image

• i see a line! congrats!

• imageMine looks so much like urs ... not sure if I m imagining the second line .. it's super faint .. not sure wat to think of it 

• Mine is the same I am not due to start my period for another 8 days and I took mine 2 days ago what does people think!! Help!!! But I did another one this morning and it was negative I really don't understand I know I have done it mega early but I am feeling sick but I don't know whether that's in my head image

• Anyone see a faint lineimage

Took these a day apart do we think they are positives?

i took one mid afternoon and it came back negative? 

• Ok so my question is last week took two test both negative and no evap line this week did one was negative no evap line or faint line well did another one this morning showed negative but after awhile i notice a very light faint line making it a postive but i cant get a pic of it am i pregnant and when should i retest

I know this is a old post but can anyone see this line? Had to darken the picture because I was squinting at it all day