Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive pregnancy test

Replies

• Loobyloo I dont see any line I'm afraid , this one looks like my first response one which I feel is negative. Maybe try in a day or two as u cud just be testing early. When are u due on? X

• Ovia says I'm 10dpo but I've stopped tracking it's now 19 months ttc. Cd26 I have irregular periods though so its hard to tell

• Hi all, new to this so bare with me.... im currently 14dpo by my calculations, could be off a day or two,  heavy bbs, been cramping on and off since around 3dpo, had spouts of random crying, felt sick randomly on two different occasions, so today I decided to take a test (FR early detrction)  to be met with the most faint line that you have to tilt in the light to see! Asked a friend if she saw anything and she did (make sure I wasn't imagining things) however I'm still cramping feeling like AF is going to arrive. then I took a normal FR and got a straight negative! So confused nowimage, x what do you guys think?? 

• Hi again I posted a few weeks ago in this thread about faint positives and negative tests I got my bloods taken today waiting until tomorrow for my results my doctor td me to try a digital test again and this happened so happy but for some reason I'm nervous about what my blood results are tomorrow still 🙈image

• Can someone please help me? I am due my period in 2 days and for the past two weeks I have been having cramps, sore backs and very tender breasts. The only time my breasts have been this sore, was when I was on the wrong contraceptive pill a few years ago. For the past week I have been starting to wonder if I am pregnant, so I took a test today and got an odd reading. 

has this ever happened to anyone? Both lines are screens are super faint and I can’t tell what is going on. Have I somehow screwed up this test??

thanks

• I'd say that test would be classed as faulty you need a strong control line to show the test has worked, I'd try another test

• Ladies I really need your help. These are both Tesco tests each taken two hour said apart last night . I saw shadows on them both so opened them. Can your get thick blue evaps twice? Cus I took a frer this afternoon with has nothing on it. Ovia says I'm late but my afs are very irregular. I really don't know what to think imageimage

• Can someone help me? My period isn’t due until Saturday (12/02/17), but I’ve taken 3 FRER tests, all showed faint. I’ve also taken 2 CB Digital tests, both showing “Not Pregnant”. I know I should wait, but its so hard to not know. what do you think?image

• Turned out I had 4 positive tests after my post, however at 6 weeks I started light bleeding, went to the hospital and test was negative! They think that I had a chemical pregnancy x 

• HELP!! I’ve had 3 miscarriages so i’m trying to stay calm! but would you say these tests are positive?imageimage

• They look positive dear

• New here on 9 dpo dnt knw what this tests look like any suggestions imageimage

• Thanks, my DH got a digital one and it’s positive 😬 trying my best not to get too excited because i’ve Been here before but it does feel different this time so fingers crossed 🤞! 

• image Thoughts? I’m due on period tomorrow, but have a terrible cough so wanted to get some medication but thought I’d just check to see if there’s a chance I’m pregnant (been trying for around 4 years) first as had a few symptom over past couple of weeks (but sometimes I have the placebo affect and think I have symptoms quite a lot when I hope I’m pregnant). So I got a test and took it around 1pm. I know you are meant to take tests first pee of the day if it’s before you miss your period, but the whole point of me wanting to check was as I wanted to take cough medication today. So I did the test anyway, and usually it’s completely blank (except control panel) but there’s definitely a line there! Don’t know whether to tell my husband or just wait until the morning to test again. But I struggle to keep excitement in!

• Definitely look it !

• Am I imagining this line ?! Feel like I’m going crazy 🙈image

• Sarah that' a strong positive eeekk congrats xxxx birdy I don't see anything at the moment. When' yr period due?  X

• Fingers crossed! But Means I can’t take any cough medicine 😫

• I wudnt worry. Cough medicine doesn't work anyway it' a waste of money. Ice works. Habe a drink with lots of ice in itxxx 

• Ahh thanks for the advice :)