Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive pregnancy test

Replies

• imageimage do you think this means pregnant, the first picture has thrown me off, but the second one is the one I took first

• Hi guys I’m new to this post so I don’t understand all the acronyms sorry! Can anyone help, been ttc since sept and did a test today and this was the result? image

• Congratulations that’s a nice pink line teat again in a few days it should be darker xxx

• Thank you, I’m guna test again tomorrow morning and then use a digital one to confirm I’m still in shock so I’m not believing what I’m seeing lol xxx

• Bbolt any news? 😊

• Bbolt any news? 😊 

• Did another first response test this morning and got another faint positive! Going to get a digital clear blue on my way home from work and test with that in the morning and ring the doctor too 😆😆😆 xxx

• clear Blue digitals are not that sensitive you need 50mlu of hcg in your urine to get pregnant 1-2 weeks so maybe wait till you get a dark positive on a dye test as a frer are super sensitive xx

• Oh right! How long should I wait then? or should I just ring the doctors? 

• Bbolt if you haven't missed your period yet the doctors tests are likely to be negative still too at the minyte. Lots of ladies post here with tests like you first response and say the doctors tell them their test is negative. 

When is your period due? Levels should double every 48 hours so using first morning urine in 2-3 days time should give you a nice dark line.

The clear blue digitals are mainly for use after a missed period as need a higher level of the pregnancy hormone to work.

• Also it may have been better to create your own thread. The start of this one was years ago and not always easy to keep track of older posts

• I’m over a week late now.. 😕 

• that looks like a defo pos to me hun x

• imagedoes anyone else see the faint line on these two tests

• imageis this a faint positive? 

• Yes pammy congrats xxx

• imageimage

I took this on Nov 19th. Do you guys see a faint positive? 

I am 2 days away from starting my period. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive. Yes will take another test in the morning but u did take one tonight. Do you see a faint line? 

Does anyone see a positive line? I am 2 days away from starting my period. Me and my husband are trying to conceive. I took this test tonight and I am going to take one in the morning. 

• imageimage Pregnant or not pregnant, what do people think. Ps am not due on for another 5 days?