Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive pregnancy test

Replies

• II can definitely see a line, I'd test again with a pink dye test just to double check, good luck xx

• Thank youuu 😘😘

• Hi, 

I done a test and got a really Faint line. I took it cause I felt like I had spotting 2 days ago, before my period was due. What do yous think? image

• This looks the same as mine and I still don't know whether I'm pregnant or not, sorry I'm not much help if test in a few days. Good luck xx

• Im loosing my mind just looking at my pregnancy test, im so impatient also but im not sure if it’s my eyes playing tricks on me but I can defo see a very faint line. image

• I’m in the complete same boat I’m 14 days late and getting all the symptoms going I would be 7 weeks if so would u say this is positive?imageimageimage

• Defo looks like your pregnant to me, good luck and let me know xx

• Hi guys, I’ve been getting twinges and decided to test. Do you see a faint line? I’m very confused and don’t know if I’m seeing things. Can someone help please. This was 10dpo x image

• Hi guys, I’ve been getting twinges and decided to test. Do you see a faint line? I’m very confused and don’t know if I’m seeing things. Can someone help please. This was 10dpo x image

• Help please 

• I would try again in a couple days, good luck xxx

• Thanks Sophiebee. Do you reckon you can see a line?

• imageDo you think that’s the evap line?

• I can see a very faint line mine was exactly the same as you can see on photo below. A few days after I took those tests i took a clearblue digital test said ‘not pregnant’ then I took a cheap boots test basically was negative with a very faint line hard to see. And just yesterday i woke up feeling sick and dizzy so decided to take a trip to doctors they urine tested me was negative? but my tests are being sent of to labs waiting on my results also they didn’t give me a blood test wish I did have one. so confused just waiting to see if I get a period that’s the best advice that’s what I’m going to do for this month so impatient. 

• We’ve been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. Since having the implant out I’ve not had a bleed so not sure when I would be due. However, the last few days I’ve felt bloated and extremely tired so thought I would do a test. There’s a slight line, anyone agree? What does anyone else think? I’m really confused and don’t want to get my hopes up too much. Thanks 

• Hi everyone, I’ve just tested this morning (due on yesterday) feeling a dull ache in my back and sore boobs and no sign of my period. I definitely feel pregnant but not sure if this is a positive! What do you think?
  • Hi!! I need advice on these tests please! I’m going insane. I took these three tests at about mid-day today, (estimated 13dpo), and these lines showed up all almost instantly. All within 3 minutes. What do you think? I’m really hoping it’s BFP but I need more than my boyfriends opinion 😂😭
  • Hi, I know it’s early still (10dpo) but wondering if I’m going crazy and seeing a line that isn’t there..?! 
    Would love some opinions please 😀

•  ok ok so the one on top was taking at 8 at night than the second was the next morning as soon as I woke up I’m confused positive are not