Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 2

Replies

• Bec you did say you had the same symptoms as me. As far as I know I am now about 30 DPO and I got BFNs at 20 DPO when AF was a week late. So you never know!

• And the same for you other ladies waiting for AF too - I was getting so many BFNs despite being over a week late that I didn't even bother testing for the last fortnight...

• Omg sugar congratulations ! Really brought me up again when I saw that so happy for you ! Very very very unlikely to get a false positive !!

Thanks Littlebg .... It was a pound land one, don't think they're that sensitive. Was with my friend thats 20 weeks today and so excited for her but also a bit jealous!

She said she got negatives all the way up until she was 5 or 6 weeks!

I may wait a few more days till I test again with CB and FMW so I know for sure this time and can put my mind at ease.. 

How are you?

And how are you Leo and Bec?

• Waoooo!!! This is so good, congratulations SugarAndspicy no doubt my dear, I claim it ooo

• Bec you never can tell is our month...finger cross for us all

• Yeah little I suggest a blood test from the doctor will be nice

• i mean Littleone

• Thanks ladies! Hopefully the new thread will mean a BFP for all of us. Booked an appointment with my GP for this afternoon - I have been worrying over the past few months that I might have a benign liver tumour after being on the pill for so long. I know that sounds ridiculous as they are quite rare but I have had some of the symptoms, including a pain in that area that gets worse just before AF. I'm super freaked out now as they advise you not to get pregnant if you have one as they grow massively as the result of pg hormones and then risk rupturing, which can be fatal. And the pain definitely has been worse over the past week or so, which is why I thought AF was coming. Argh why am I such a hypochondriac?!

Littleone, remember that until AF is here you still have a chance. I tested with a CB 3 days after AF was due and it was negative... so you're still in!

• Well I've been into town today to buy first response from boots ses can detect  Upto 6 days bfore period so gunna re test tom and if that's neg then Ime gunna give it up as a bad job lol xxxx

• yummy mummy u will have to let us know the result xx

iv got an achey lower tummy and achey knees which I usually get when I'm due a period so I think I might be ovulating , Iv got lots of cm too.

my boyfriends birthday this weekend really wanted to just put a positive test in his card haha never mind ! Lots of cake to be eaten 🐷🙊 xx

• I will do Hun it says 6 days prior to period which will be tomorrow for me boobs still sore had a few cramping this morn but none since :/ but I'll be sure to put a pic on regardless the result and if that's negative then God knows lol xx

• How long you been trying for xx

• Wow sugar and spice that's such a strong bfp..... congratulations hun. Xx

I said new threads bring bfp's..... fx for the rest of u lovely ladies.... 

• Hope so claz I want mine now !! Haha xxxx

• Ahhh congrats!!! 😁

• This trend is greating more interesting 

• This trend is getting more interesting

• Hi sugar and spice

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 😘😘😘

Fab news, youre right I had very similar symptoms to you, ive had this ache since Sunday, like a really dull ache and feeling really bloated. I so don't know what to think, anyone's advise would be appreciated what could cause this ache? It comes and goes and sometimes feels like period cramps and sometimes just a mild ache. Still no sign of AF now 5 days overdue xxxx 

• Bec that's exactly what I've had (and still do). I haven't exactly been bloated but I have felt constipated (TMI sorry!).

I guess you could just be in a similar situation to me - I do hear about loads of people getting late BFPs. Fingers crossed! 

• Fingers crossed, just ruled it out as I had, had 2 negative tests.

so pleased for you though xxx