Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 2

Replies

• Options

just tormented myself with another negative test. I can't be pregnant I assume my system is still adjusting from the pill 😢😢

• Options

Hi ladies wow u lot habe bin busy chatting away Iv missed so much....

oh my god sugar CONGRATULATION!!! Amazing news. Like claz said new thread brings bfp.... Please can I have mine too 😀Sugar how are you feeling Hun? Hope your ok. maybe you are very anxious which is making you think the worse. How's your hubby feeling about it?

littleb going back to your message this morning about symptoms... I never had any symptons when I got pg first time round. How are you feeling?

bec I'm so sorry you have had another bfn 😘😘big hugs to u. Stay happy and positive Hope your ok. 

Littleone how are you Was if you that asked about the clear blue? my friend was 22dpo when she first tested with a CB and she got a bgn. She then got a BFP a week later. 

i came off my period yesterday morning but today Iv had some brown discharge and when I wi has anyone else had this? Xx

• Options

Don't lose hope! I did 3 tests after my period was due and all BFN. The last one was 6 days after AF was due. I'm not sure whether I would have got a BFP if I had tested later last week but I guess ill never fond out know. I was so SURE I wasn't pg though.

I just went to the docs and they booked me in for a liver ultrasound in a few weeks time. The GP prodded around my upper right abdomen and couldn't feel anything untoward though so she said she's not overly worried at this stage. She has given me a form to go and get some blood tests tomorrow to go and check for liver function. I wish I could just enjoy it and not have to worry about this. We have decided to hold off on booking our hol until I have had my liver scan as I'd rather know if there's a problem before going overseas.

• Options

Sorry Leo, post crossed with yours! From what I remember I used to get discharge like that when finishing AF before I went on the pill... It's been so long though that I can't remember exactly what it was like.

Im feeling okay actually - quite excited! OH keeps randomly bursting out laughing when I speak to him. He is still at work and has decided to go for a pint with his colleagues so I think he's shocked lol. I do feel ever so slightly nauseous today, which is part of the reason I tested early, but nothing really.

• Options

I've started with niggling pains now across lower abdomen where as earlier it was just on my right side so dunno if this could be my period but Ime only 8dps overlatin :/ my boobs kill and vains  r visible and I keep bursting into tears I've cried a lot tday over nothing lol had abit ov headake anorl had dry throat for last few days but that's eased off now ?? Any ideas what's guin off peeps lol xxxx

• Options

YummyMummy I could be wrong here... But is that signs of progesterone rise? 

Sugarandspice how exciting! Congrats again. 

• Options

I'm good littlebg, new day today and I guess I'm now cycle day 1 so a new start! I'm now reminding myself that I should be grateful, many ladies wait for months to have AF after going off the pill I was on (cerazette) at least now I know where I am at, and should think myself lucky.

Do you temp at all? That might be helpful for confirming ovulation after the lh surge so you aren't left wondering. I might get myself a thermometer and try that too along with the OPK's.

sugar that looks like a pretty strong positive! Have you confirmed with another test? If so super duper big congratulations!!

• Options

Misskiwi, I did two cheapies earlier and just did a CB digital time one which said 2-3 weeks. Argh scary!

Sounds like a good plan with temping and OPKs. Temping didn't work for me - my temps were all over the place. I have never tried OPKs as, a bit like you say, my cycles have been all over the place since coming off the pill in Feb. This was only my second cycle but it's been three and a half months!

• Options

Congratulationes sugar Amazing news 😀 so exciting. x

• Options

I am going to test this Saturday - think it's still too early as due next wednesday but I just am too impatient. I hope everyone is feeling ok 😀 xx

• Options

Lhw I understa youre impatie and you just want to know but just makr sure your mentally prepared if it's a negative... It's really hard to take and testing that early might give you a false negative ... Sorry to be doom and gloom just a bit of friendly advice.

I've spent the evening sobbing my heart out. I feel so emotional and low, I don't know what's wrong with me. Possibly partly hormones and also not knowing what's going on with my body and all these mixed signals. After some persuasion my hubby has cheered  up. Still feeling quite delicate though 😢 Xxx

• Options

Sugar thats SO cool! Super happy for you! 

• Options

Hey becstar thank you so much for the advice and actually I think your right! I will hold off until Wednesday 😀 I kind of have it in my head it hasn't worked this month but still impatient xxx

• Options

Ps I hope you are feeling better really soon x

• Options

No probs, it's so tempting though I totally get it. After all my mixed symptoms and late AF i convince myself i may get a positive  each negative I get is crushing 🙁 I'll just wait on AF arriving now xxx 

• Options

Kiwi I was on cerezette for 2 year and also before I had my little one. I loved being on that pill as I didn't have a period for 2 years it was great but when I stopped taking it I didn't have a period for 3 months after then they wasn't regular at all. 13-14 months of the pill and they are only just going back to normal So you are very lucky. How long u bin ttc?

Bec bless you I'm sorry your feeling so rubbish i hate it when we feel like that. u probs told me already but how long have u bin ttc? how late are you now?

beth how's things with you? Where are you in your cycle? 

Yummy mummy hope your ok... Sending lo oh hugs😘 When will you test? 

Hope you all sleep well I'm off to bed will catch up tomorrow xxx

nightxxx

• Options

imagewhat do you ladies think? Pregnant or not as the line is so faint And thin. I got what i think is implantation bleeding three days ago. I dont have any other symptoms. Because Im irregular, im not sure when I ovulated. Im dying to find out. Should i take a blood test?

• Options

I am wondering if some body may have the same thing- I know this is going to sound weird- but- has anybody ever been pregnant whilst experiencing cramping- but the cramps travel into the vag passage- like tiny little needle pains in the passage, so you feel like you are getting your period. I always get these when I am about to start but not sure if others have got them as well as conceiving as well....

• Options

morning all how are you? 

Sos that looks like a secomd line to me. When was AF due? 

stassy I can't say Iv ever experienced that hun im

sorry I'm not much help. i didn't get any symptons with my first born xx

• Options

This board is so lovely. I was with another a while ago. Different site. And they were so rude. Anyways....

Urm think I'm 9do now. Bit crampy but have been since off the pill. So it'll  just be my body adjusting.