Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 2

Replies

• Hey everyone! Been missing in action for a bit. Needed to calm down ttc and all. Hope everyone's doing well! Congratulation sugarandaspice 

• Hi ladies hope you are all having a good day. Pretty certain nothing is going to happen this month for me I have no symptoms really but there is always next time ☺️. Bec I am so sorry to hear about your friend, that's really sad x

• Hello everyone

• Thanks Lhw, hope your all having a lovely bank hol weekend ☀️

No AF still, backache getting worse and still getting tummy cramps been 6 days of cramps now. Wish my body would sort it's life out lol xx 

• Poor you! Hope you feel better soon and it all gets back in sync xx

• Thanks MrsZ! Hope you're doing well.

Bec and Lhw - until AF shows there is every chance! Bec I have had cramps on and off for the last two weeks (generally in spurts of 2 or 3 days). My AF cramps never last that long before it comes which is why I got suspicious. Hope you're feeling better in any case.

We just got back from my friend's bday meal and curled up on the sofa watching Netflix while OH shoots things on the Wii. Hope you're all having a nice weekend. I can't wait until the rugby tomorrow.

• Thanks sugar deep down i am very suspicious that I might be pregnant ive still got backache and I never get backache and these cramps are very mild and come and go, going to wait til tuesday just before we go on hols to retest. Every time I go to the loo I expect to see AF but it's now 8 days overdue and never appears! Hope youre doing ok  Xxx

• Well good luck for when you do test! 

• Afternoon ladies hope you are all enjoying the weather.... 

I've been and had a private scan today and baby is doing well... I'm measuring at 11w6ds.... 

• Wow Claz that's amazing !! 😍

So ladies don't know what to do!

Still no sign of AF but had quite a lot of Glue cm at the moment (sorry tmi) but no other symptoms...

not going to test again and don't want to keep up hope for this month but maybe next! Maybe I've been lucky and skipped a period this month ! 😝

• Bec I'm near enough in the same position as you but with less symptoms! Let me know when you test!

• imageI'm guessing this is a BFN? Cheapy test

• imageAhhh what is it..........

• Has faded now completely.. Just one line ... 😣

• Ah claz look at your little bubba... ❤️❤️❤️

Little one will keep you updated, backache not great today

I'm not really sure on that test...maybe take another to be sure?  Xx

• Hi ladies

That's so amazing pic of you baby..lots of love

Littleone I suggest you do a blood test that looks like a BFP to me.

• So happy for you Claz,.

Littleone, i think you should try a more sensitive test like first response.

AF is here again...bleh...I'm thinking of ringing the GP during the week to see if i can have bloods done to check my hormonal status etc. If she's says no need I'm going to do it privately and pay for it. 

How's everyone doing? I'm off work for a week and strangely i don't have anything planned. Going to see Xmen this evening with hubsta though.

• Hi all you beautiful ladies how are you all doing? sorry Iv not posted Iv had a very busy weekend. Went to see kasabian lastnigh which was amazing feeling slightly delicate today tho. I just want to eat greasy food and I'm so tired I'm not use to going out drinking lol Loved it tho!! 

Claz anazing pic How did you feel after that? Your weeks are flying by 💙💗 will u find out the sex on your 20 weeks?

littleone I'd say get a first response test try that! How many days late are you?

Bec anychange from you? af still not come?

Mrsz love to hear from you how's things going?

Littleb you could still have conceived. like I said before I didn't have any symptoms at all with my little boy. There's always hope intill the dreaded AF comes. 

Sugar how are you? How did you get on out with your friends? Did they suss you out Or did you managed to keep it to yourself. How u feeling xxxx 

• Heya ladies Iam new on this site..

any chance you could help determine a result for me I tried a clear blue digital yesterday and negative today it's a faint positive.

x

• Hi Amy welcome to out thread. Can you send a pic Of the test? How many dpo are you? Xx