Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 2

1444546474850»

Replies

• imageDo you all mind if I jump in? Month 4 of ttc and this is the most we have done it so far 😂 Hoping this is our month! loved reading this thread and seeing all the bfp!! Xx

• Hey Beth try not to worry, those soldiers can love a few days in fertile fluid remember, fingers crossed for you and wishing you a calm and not too stressful tww!

• I meant live not love haha

• Welcome Chelsea! Looks like you are due for another round today teehee

• Another super strong positive OPK tonight when I got home from work

just sitting on the couch and had an excruciating pan in my lower back on the left side. Very sharp and lasted about 5-10 seconds. Wonder if that was ov?? Hope its not a bad thing that it was so painful. It was so sharp it made me freeze, couldn't move and couldn't even get a sound out. Was blimin awful actually 

• Misskiwi , i had some stomach/pelvic pains sunday so hoping that was me ovulating, we don't usually do it this often but I'm sick of getting my af now lol so going all out!x 

• Oh misskiwi I know what you mean! I swear my O cramps are much stronger than af cramps! I was keeling over last month. Who woulda thought it?! But I don't tend to get af cramps really. 

Chelsea it's a lovely group on here. 

• Chelsea do you use Ovulation tests or track anything to monitor ovulation? 

I know right Beth?!?! Whats with that? Lol

i get strong AF aches on the first day only but they are more like a constant duller ache, this was like someone stabbed me in the side!

having twinges now pelvis area on that same side so thinking maybe it is ov, either that or I need to go to the bathroom hahahaha

• Yeah I get the odd dull ache but nothing to complain about. Just get very very bloated. Eugh. 

Ahahahaha! Are you bloated? Cause of your opk's I wonder if you're O or having post O pains? 

• Misskiwi, I dont use them religiously but I did one Saturday and Sunday and they were positive so assumed I ovulated then as I did another Monday and it was negative X 

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, later on today, we're going to create a new thread, called The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Ooohhh we are onto part 3!!!

• Yep Beth, I'm bloated, but I reckon I always am, story of my life lol

I'm pretty sure its ov, hoping I'll see a temp rise when I take my bbt in the morning

gonna get hubby for another round of bd when he gets home, should be just in time

• Well Chelsea in that case welcome to the 2ww!

• Morning ladies how are you all? Beth I am sure that would still give you a chance! 

So this morning I have spotting on the tissue surely this would be too early for spotting as I am only 2 dpo 3 max? 

• imageChelsea you are exactly the same ovulation day as me 😀

• think ovulation spotting before or after is just from the egg releasing. I've read that ovulation spotting is a good indiction of fertility. 

I used to get terrible bloating. It's annoying isn't it! Part 3 wow! 

• Thanks Beth I have not noticed spotting at this stage of cycle before x

• Hi everyone, as promised here is your new continuation thread. 

Please do head on over to the new thread and make sure you click the green Follow button so you don't miss any posts. 

We're going to lock this thread shortly, but want to give you all plenty of time to see this post and find the new thread. 

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!

Wishing you all baby dust.