Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i just feel pregnant

For weeks I've been doing my research on pregnancy and how it works. I've take at least 10  pregnancy tests and all have been negative. But I just can't shake this feeling that I'm pregnant. I've had symptoms of pregnancy. Cravings, nausea to the point of throwing up, and even I have to admit I've been very moody. I've also had this crazy weight gain and I'm  not the. kind of person who had to  work hard to stay thin. I've weighed  the same weight  since I was 13. I'm only 20. I  don't believe that I would suddenly start  gaining weight. Just looking for a second opinion. Am I pregnant or not? What do I do? 

Replies

• Have you missed a period? If all your tests are coming back negative then probs not...but i would go to the docs and ask for a blood test just incase the hcg levels are very low...of still negative then maybe there's an underlying problem that needs looking at. All of them symptoms would usually start to come out around 6-8 weeks pregnant I mean all of them together. The sickness can happen very suddenly tho. Over thinking about being pregnant can also cause "pretend symptoms" they feel very real because subconsciously the body wants them to be if you get what I mean.