Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very faint pregnancy test line at approx 9dpo

hey all first time I've ever posted on one of these 

my cycle is very short I came off the pill in January and started ttc this month. I've been having what I thought we're other early signs and I decided to test today using a first response stick. My period started on 13th May and lasted 3 days.

I took the test at 12.25 this was taken at 12.28 

this is was taken at 12.35

Im just praying it is! I'd be over the moon 

thanks ladies X X 

Replies

• there is definitely a second line there but if you only had your period on the 13th May you would only have ben due to ovulate last Friday so you would only be 3 days post ovulation? but there is no denying the lines

• I don't know if it just the photo but that line looks very grey like an indent / evaporation line. I had that happen on a two pack test both gave that line but it was bfn. I have got my bfp since on frer at 8dpo but the line was definitely pink and a lot different. Maybe best to wait a couple of days and use first morning urine.  Good luck! Xx

• Yeah I'm a bit confused really I did a calculator online and it said I would be 9dpo today? It was a pinky colour and showed up pretty quickly 

I'll just wait a few days and see!  

• best of luck anyway, hope you get your bfp