Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

More than 3 days light pink to brown discharge

hello there

i am Ttc. Since Friday evening I have had mild spotting of pink to brown discharge. it is very light and comes on a tissue. There are no other symtoms. home test done today - bfn. Any one going through something similar. AF due in another two days. 

Replies

• Hello, anyone who has had something similar before? Still the same spotting. Been 6 days plus. 

• Hi Arianna, I had what I think is implantation bleeding 10 DPO and it started as brown discharge and then pale pink blood with sometimes brighter blood. I had that from Monday until yesterday and I think it has stopped now.  I too got a BFN. If it is implantation bleeding then I've read you should test 3-4 days later as you may not have enough Hcg in your system. I hope that helps. I'm seeing a doctor about it tomorrow as one never experienced it before so I will let you know what the verdict is. It could may be that it was my period slightly earlier and stranger, but I am due to start my period today and I've never had it earlier I'm usually like clockwork or a day later and I've never experienced it that light, short or pale/dark in colour. 

• Thanks for responding. Glad to know your bleeding has stopped. Hoping mine stops too. Do let me know how your days progress. Good luck to you. 

• No problem! I will definitely keep you updated. Good luck to you too Adrianna, I know how confusing and unsettling it feels but hopefully we get some answers soon. 

• Hi Arianna,  so I went to the doctor today to discuss my strange spotting which I thought might be IB he wasn't helpful at all and actually left me feeling low and telling all kinds of worst case scenarios when all I wanted to discuss was the spotting lol I'm just going to stop driving myself crazy with all this and I will just go about as normal and assume I'm not pregnant unless and until something more concrete happens.  How are things with you? 

• Yes, my GP said that too but also said that it could be stress or anxiety which is causing the spotting and not pregnancy. Yday I started having a full flow which is my regular menstrual cycle. My spotting went on for almost week tho. hopefully it should not reoccur in the next cycle. I know the feeling of hanging in the middle and not getting a concrete ans. Hope you get an answer to your spotting soon. good luck to u. :-) 

• Hello I have a question I have been spotting brown and light pink for 6 days now my period is not due for another week. My first kid i didn't do this everyone keeps telling me i ampregnant but not sure is it possible i am

• I'm day 3 of brown and pink spotting but also have dizziness nausea and cramping!

never had this before so will be interesting to see is af comes!