Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFN on what I believe to be 14 DPO :(

2»

Replies

• I was only 2 days late but had tested a few days before af was due and got what I thought was a faint positive. Not sure if it was an evap or a chemical. 2 weeks is a long time to have a missed period. I heard it takes a long time for some woman to get a bfp so maybe that's just you!? I'm going to get ovulation predictor strips this time just to see, but I can usually feel when I'm O'ing and we just have a lot of "fun" during that time. I guess it will happen when the time is right..but that's now haha

• I got a blood test today. Still no af my results will be in tomorrow!! Fingers crossed soooooooooooo nervous ! 

• My fingers are crossed for you!! You'll be in my thoughts. Good luck!!!! Xx

• I've heard about people having good luck with ovulation tests so I hope you're one of them !! I've been obsessively reading forums about people who have had negative urine tests and positive blood tests and there's a surprising amount I just don't want to get too excited thinking that I might be one of those people because I don't really know if it's like an age thing or what. I've used three different brands I think I've taken 6 tests so far and all negative so at this point I don't know why I'm so late and strangely my symptoms seemed so apparent but now i don't feel like I have any at all I have a little bit of nausea and I think (could have been imagining it) I had a penny taste in my mouth today briefly it just came out of nowhere and my discharge has increased significantly I keep checking to see if it's af but it's always just a ton of cervical mucus. Someone said that they always obsess over symptoms and then the one time they felt almost nothing they were pregnant but I've had a mixture so who even knows XD. I guess I will tomorrow sorry for blabbering on so much! I really hope you have success this cycle ! 

• Also I am getting so thirsty i can drink two bottles of water and then a few minutes later feel like I'm gonna die if I don't have more 

• Results are in... I'm not pregnant :( 

• Oh no I'm so sorry :( Such a crappy feeling. Just keep trying, it will happen!!