Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi can anyone see the faint pink line ??? 🤗

Replies

• I dont think so :(

But that sounds great for you! Good luck I hope it gets darker for you!

• please don't give up :) i have lots of hope and everything crosssed for your!!!! I hope so :( thank you xx 

• This is iimaget fully colour can you see faint pink?? :) 

• That's like looking at my test, I think we are roughly the same im12dpo due af Sat, I've had so many symptoms , I hate this wait, I can deform see the line tho hun, I have everything crossed for you, when are you testing again? X

• May test again in a week if i can wait that long ahha when are you next testing ?? I've been taking cheap ones but been negative? Apparently first response is the most sensitive ?? Xx thank you everything crossed for you!!! 

• I still can't see pink but that doesn't mean its not, im on my phone and might not be seeing it clearly enough.

Here is mine:

As you can see yours is much darker than mine so hopefully its looking good for you! I really hope so! You should get a darker line in another 2 days

• Probably in the morning lol I'm so impatient, I've not got a fr test just the superdrug 4day early one, I was using ebay cheapys but all came back negative, if no af by Sat eve then I think I will get a fr x

• I would still test after a few days 🤗🤗 good luck and hopefullu you do get your result :):)

honestly ive been so bad at buying tests it's unreal! Ahha boots are doing buy one get one free on 2 packs of first response too :) fingers crossed for you too xx 

• Hi all!!! I'm currently in the same boat here with the 2ww 😣😣😣and Lord knows it will drive me crazy,😲😲😲😲 but thank God for the stories and hope here to pass the time.I  surely hope we can keep each other updated in this journey. I'm currently 1dpo and 2weeks couldn't get here any slower..baby dust to you all🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Oh yay atleast there's a few of us in the same boat :) lots of luck to you lovely !! Xx

• Heya ladies hope all is ok :) just a quick question ive bought a clear blue test but I'm not sure when to use it? As first response was faint line on Tuesday ? Help please :) 

• Also anyone have cramps or anything ?  I have on off cramps bad back and sorry tmi loose stools?! Some twinges i dont want to get hopes up :( 

• Emily tomorrow FMU maybe ? X

• That's what I was thinking :) thank you x nervous 😁😁😁

• Is AF due yet Emily? Good luck x

• Thank you :) and no not yet but I had a weird bleed week before period last month and then didn't come on period this is why I'm confused as to why I had a faint positive on first response :/ x

• Hi Emily, my first response this morning looks clearer, more like yours did yesterday, but mine still looks like an indent! So frustrating.

Which clear blue did you get? Clear blue plus or digital?

• So annoying isnt it :( I got the digital one but having cramping on and off today ? might do digital tomorrow :)

• But surely they can't be indents because because I got the faint positive if thats even what it is. Because I did one a day before and got a total negative and no indent or anything so think positive :) imagine the times youve probably tested that are negative and you can tell so fingers crossed this is a good sign :). X 

• Mmmm I guess I just feel that if mine were positives they would have gotten darker by now you know?

good you got the digital as the clear blue plus are well known for giving false positive faint lines, horror stories about them all over the internet.

if the digital says you are pregnant, you definately are so fingers crossed for you! Just bear in mind that the digital are not as sensitive as the first response so you might still get a negative even if you are pregnant if its too early.

If you get a positive on the digital please let hs know! If you do then I'm gonna get one too