Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi can anyone see the faint pink line ??? 🤗

Replies

• Still may be a bit early :) yeah digital I've heard are good, I really hope so :( il keep you all updated:) good luck! Is there anyway that you can get a blood test from doctors ?? you having anymore symptoms ? X 

• Just nausea yesterday, and a few minor cramps. Creamy CM.

My temperature has been elevated for the last 4 days running and even the fertility friend app thinks my chart is possibly triphasic!

• Don't want to go for blood test as I had false positive test last month and went for a blood test which was negative and then I felt like an idiot. My doctor will think I've lost the plot (and maybe I have!)

If period is late then I will go but it's still not due for another two days. Any symptoms for you?

• Yeah that's what I'm worrying about 😁 Doubt your going crackers Tho!!! Just cramping back and down low and a lot of cm but feeling sick but only in the evenings ?! Do your breasts look really vainy or darkeneing ? Tmi I know x

• Me the exact same but nausea mid morning not  evening. Brief wave that disappear making you wonder if you imagined it.

my boobs have been veiny for a few days but my skin is very pale and they may have always been like that and I may not have noticed. 

But you know what, I just went and had a look in the mirror. Usually my areolas are pink or completely invisible but they are now tan coloured, I swear it

• everything you said is the exact same as me ! It's so annoying I would rather just know now then not know its such a pain! I think that but I didn't know whether they were like that before either :/ I'm really pale anyway so I'm just like ok! Fingers crossed tomorrow I get something 😩😩 very much doubt it tho! X 

• Hay guys just wanted to offer a bit of advice, first responce detects 6.5 of hgc and clearblue digital detects 10 hgc so they re very sensitive and would trust  digital more then the first responce as theres  much guessing is or isn't it a bfp

• Oooo that's good advice :) thank you ! I did a first response on Tuesday and got this so you think tomorrows a good time for digital?? image

• Yeah digital is much more reliable! Good luck Ill eps my fingers crossed x

• Ok thank you so much 🤗 X 

• Ok so if tomorrow turns out negative I'm giving up!!!! X

• Fingers crossed for you Emily x

• Ok couldn't wait I did it and negative :( given up :( the test sensitivity is 25hgc too :(

• :-( sorry Emily x

• That's ok :) good luck to you all fingers crossed :)

• Heya all how you all gettinG on? Fingers crossed for you all X 

• Hey Emily, AF still not here but I've got no symptoms now except sore boobs so I'm not testing. Thinking I ovulated later than I originally thought. How are you doing?

• Snap! few twinges here and there and itchy boobs but not sore do you have like a weird ring around them? Sounds weird but that's what I got 😁  X

• Yep and yep to all the above. So annoying wish AF would just come already so we can try again!

If I did ovulate later then we have no chance as we stopped bding on what I thought was o day as we needed a rest lol

learnt my lesson there and wont be doing that again!

• Have you done anymore tests ?? I know so annoying :( well fingers are crossed for you :)