Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi can anyone see the faint pink line ??? 🤗

Replies

• my boobs hurt at the sides and have for a week so I'm pretty sure I ovulated just don't know when. The last time we bd before they started to hurt was the 11th. So i'll wait 5 days (the max time spermies can live for apparently) + 14 days (average lutel phase) which is the 30th of June. And if AF hasn't arrived by then I'll do my last first response but not holding out much hope! Lol that is my calculation. Not very hopeful though! Have you done any more?

• Me too I'm not having any kind of symptoms so I guess I'm also out this cycle. I've should be feeling something by now Af  is not due too until the 1st but something would of been feeling something

• AF not due till the 1st? Do you normally have long cycles?

• well I'm not due on until the 5th but last month a week before my period i had a weird bleed it was on and off and then just stopped and I didn't come on again and then I tested and got negative then I got that faint positive a few days after so I'm still confused my self, did get a bit of cramping on and off a few weeks ago and now it seems like I'm getting twinges and just itchy stretch mark boobs and moods are unbelieveable ive gone off all food too ?? :) 

• Mmmmm maybe you ovulated early last month?

• I can see why you were testing and why you were confused! I think you should test again when its been 28-30 days since the first day of your last period, what date will that be?

• About the 30th of this month :) Its silly but scared getting hopes up 😞

• Came on the 31st of May :) 

• I've learnt my lesson about getting hopes up this month too! 

• If your last period was 31st may those symptoms you were getting when you started the thread could very well have been ovulation/post ovulation (progesterone) symptoms and if that was the case you may be only 7-10 dpo now, so i'd test in another week

• Just reading back over your posts and you were saying you were having twinges and backache on the 15th. Thats almost exactly ov time if you started last AF on the 31st, I'd be willing to bet that you were ovulating then! Thats whats causing all your symptoms more than likely. So def too early to test and you are not out this month!! crossing my fingers for you now!

• Yay thank you I coukdnt explain it my self thank you so much! fingers crossed and a everything is crossed for you too 🤗 X 

• It usually be around 31 to  33 but last 2month it was for 34- 37 days because of a prescription called metronidazole so I have no clue but opk showed me my peak and we bd then so finger still cross..

• Fingers crossed for you all !!! I've been doing cheapys and all negative ? X

• Ok think I'm coming on really bad low back and twinges :( 

• Did a super drug test this afternoon and negative maybe I'm testing to early ?? How's everything goung ? 

• Yep I reckon too early, you are only cycle day 23, only about 9dpo I'd day going on a 28 day cycle. People do sometimes get a positive this early but it's rare. 

Nothing new to report from me, still no AF so pretty certain I ovulated much later than originally thought!

• Ok thank you, when are you going to test again ? Cramps quite low and feel it in legs ???? You ever felt that ? Low back too 

• If no AF by the weekend I'll test again but I really think I just ovulated much later than I first thought. I had a positive ovulation test on cycle day 11 but dont seem to have a temp shift on my chart until cycle day 20!

I never used to have cramps like that but since coming off the pill this time I have and into the legs a little bit too.

• well everything is crossed for you :) I know it's really weird I just really don't want to get hopes up and I'm sure you don't :(