Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help! Not sure if it's implantation bleeding!

2»

Replies

• Options

How long have you been spotting now?

• Options

It's been 3 days. 1 day of a pink and brown discharge and 2 days of red spotting. 

• Options

Mine started late afternoon Saturday which was the 11th. It was a light brown and pink from then till yesterday the 15th I got the red spotting. About 11 yesterday it was heavier for about an hour. It went back to the light brown and pink. Then back to the red later that even then before I went to bed nothing at all. Woke up nothing...went back to the bathroom and back to the pink spotting and still have the pink spotting. I wish somebody that has had a little bit of crazy implantation could help us out!!! Or maybe my body is just jacked up from not having a period. It just made me think back to when I had my son! Ugh it sucks not knowing!!

• Options

Well it's been another day of light spotting. Im hoping it ends today so I can take a test tomorrow morning. 

• Options

Well my spotting turned into full blown bleeding. Guess I'm out this month 😞. Good luck girls! Hope you get your bfp!! Xo

• Options

Oh I'm so sorry jackobell. Maybe next month  :) and thank you so much!! 

• Options

Thank you TaraDC, you're sweet. Af only lasted 2 days, now bf and I are doing the deed every day or every other day. At least this part is fun haha

• Options

I'm sorry, I

• Options

I'm sorry. I really wish I had an answer for all of you,but I too am not sure what's going on with myself. Let me explain and sorry if it's tmi....it's the only way I can be exact in what I'm saying.

Hello. I'm a 42 year old woman and have had a very weird period last month. Please let me explain. On April 30th I had my normal period. It always lasts 7 days. The first 2 1/2 - 3 days it's heavy and then starts tapering off as a normal period does. My period has always started on the 30th as far as I can remember. Well on May 27th I spotted but nothing else happened the rest of the day. Then around noon on the 28th, I spotted again but it was a little lighter. Again nothing else the rest of the day. I did feel achey though. Well later that night (10:00pm) I GUESS I started my period? I checked because I wasn't sure and it was blood BUT not like the heavy first day blood. I didn't even need to wear a tampon the whole 4 days. A panty liner once. The 4th day was the brown blood, then I was done later that night. My period has NEVER been like that.
    Also, for the last 3 days, my nipples get hard on their own. I am not cold a
    nd it doesn't happen from touch or thought. Its pretty uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing if I'm not wearing a bra. I've also been braking our for the last 4 days. 

I have 4 other kids but it seems my mind has drawn a blank when it comes to stuff like this. Does anyone know what could be going on with me?