Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnant????

Hello. I'm a 42 year old woman and have had a very weird period last month. Please let me explain. On April 30th I had my normal period. It always lasts 7 days. The first 2 1/2 - 3 days it's heavy and then starts tapering off as a normal period does. My period has always started on the 30th as far as I can remember. Well on May 27th I spotted but nothing else happened the rest of the day. Then around noon on the 28th, I spotted again but it was a little lighter. Again nothing else the rest of the day. I did feel achey though. Well later that night (10:00pm) I GUESS I started my period? I checked because I wasn't sure and it was blood BUT not like the heavy first day blood. I didn't even need to wear a tampon the whole 4 days. A panty liner once. The 4th day was the brown blood, then I was done later that night. My period has NEVER been like that.
Also, for the last 3 days, my nipples get hard on their own. I am not cold a
nd it doesn't happen from touch or thought. Its pretty uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing if I'm not wearing a bra.

I have 4 other kids but it seems my mind has drawn a blank when it comes to stuff like this.
Anyone know what can be going on with me