Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 9

Replies

• Hle90x, congratulations on your BFP xx

Definitely try to enjoy your pregnancy. Hoping to join the club soon. 

SweetCherryPie, definitely do another test over the weekend fx for you. 

Hope everyone is doing well x

Baby dust to all xx 

• Congratulations on your BFP Hle! That's exciting news. 

Hope you ladies are well. 

I'm in Dubai atm with my partner. Been here for 10days, leaving tomorrow. And as soon as I get  back, I'm going straight to EPU. I went on a boat tour two days ago, and during the tour, there was a lot of speeding and the waves were really bumpy. I was not aware the tour would be that way. During it, i was so worried for my baby, I was holding onto my stomach to stop it from shaking a lot, but my lower body was lifting and slamming onto the seat from the force. I was so sea sick and just wanted it to end. Now I'm worried that something is wrong. I've read things online and seen that the baby can detach from the uterus or placenta or something like that. I just can't wait to get home now and get checked out :-( 

• Thank you ladies xx

SCP I'm 11 dpo today, not sure when af would have been due as all over the place! Symptom wise not really a lot. Had a ache in my legs for about a week, my boobs were sore for one day, and the last 2 days I've been moody and a bit emotional, other than that nothing. Definitely fish it out later and see if you can see another line, luckily I checked mine again but was so difficult to see, it was only when I don the super drug one. I'm gonna buy some more tonight, maybe a frer and a clear blue. Wanna see the line get darker.

Tami that sounds awful Hun, I'm sure you and bean will be fine but I agree, best to get checked out :) 

Baby dust to all xx

• Congrats HLE90 woo hoo a definite line super drug tests are 10miu the cheapuesies are 25miu!!

Tami bubs is very well protected Hun all should be fine:) I fell down the stairs on my bum carrying a Dyson Hoover and was all fine!!

They might only see you if you are bleeding/cramping etc xxx

• So I fished my HPT out of bin and I swear there is a very faint line eeeekk but not sure if I'm imagining it lol, I've even tried doing the negative photo thing and I think I can see a line starting. I also normally spot a bit the day before but I've had nothing so far today! Pics are below of my test, it's very hard to see though. Xx imageimageimage

• Thank you ladies, I've just been fretting ever since. I've bought the heartbeat monitor that you recommended MMA, it should be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to use it!! I was so worried that I made my partner try and get the heartbeat by using his iPhone recording but heard nothing :-( lol

I actually don't know where the baby would be though tbh. I'm 16 weeks today

• Fx for you scp that it's your bfp x x

I hate all the speed bumps near my son's school Tami I slow right down and people hate me for it honking their horns and speeding past me shaking their heads and some swearing at me it's shocking the speed bumps are there for a reasonbut some people so impatient.It's scary on the bumps and boats I went on a boat wHilston pregnant with my youngest son and was flung around I was terrified just a sore bum and back for a few days ha ha.Hopefully you should be fine and Lil very well protected x x

• Hey Ladies

Can someone answer this question for me? How soon should you start experiencing pregnancy symptoms?

• Always get symptoms at 10dpo usually weeing more, hungry, tired!

good luck SCP I can't see anything try a first response far more sensitive:)

Tami I used my monitor from 31/2 months heart beat was very low down to the side but changed sides as baby didn't like it and would move!!

I felt wriggles from 4 months as was my 4 th pregnancy so felt him shift!!

• Congratulations hle, fingers crossed for you all will be fine. I agree though try to say positive and enjoy. I'm positive 90% of the time but I have my wobbles which in our situations I think is understandable.

SCP, keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

• Couldn't help myself, bought a first response and clear blue after work, used a first response just now with 4th wee 

Scp I can't see anything Hun but don't be disheartened, I used one of them ones again this morning, left it all day and checked when I got home and not even a hint of a line! Try a first response or super drug one and keep us posted xxx

• Fab line Hle.I'm sure you'll do a few more still ha ha x x

• Thank you ladies, hopefully everything is ok with baby. When I get back to England tomorrow, I'll be using my new doppler straifht away!! Lol. 

• Hi girls can I ask a cm related question? Sorry if tmi Tonight I've noticed the most watery fertile cm I think I've ever noticed (or looked for) how long does it stay like this Before ovulation?

i took a clear blue opk this morning and it was negative. We're on an every other night plan this cycle and tomorrow night would be our next bd...is this ok if I have this cm now?

im getting frustrated waiting for positive opk but I have the right cm??

• Hi everyone I hope you're all well. My little rainbow baby is continuing to grow nicely...I'm now 27+2 and feeling good. I'm still having anxious days, esp when she doesn't move alot (which is common with this anterior placenta I have). Anyway I have a 4d scan today and I'm sooooo nervous lol...I have no idea why!! Wish me luck! 

Babydust to you all and congrats to all the ladies with bfps!x

• Hi Rainbowclouds my cm was for about 4/5 says before positive ok. Good luck x x

wow that's fab Bex.How exciting for 4d scan x x

• Bex so glad bubs is cooking nicely :) my brother in laws girlfriend had a 4d scan, it was amazing. One bit of advise I will give though is that when she went for hers one of the baby's (she was having twins) looked like its nose wasn't forming correctly and she really worried, more so when the sonographer said they couldn't confirm either way. All was perfect when they were born but because of the way the 4d scans are done, it can cast a shadow and make things look a bit distorted so if that does happen, don't panic like she did X

just done another test and had a little panic as the line looked fainter! But now it's sat there for 20 mins I think it's darker than yesterday's so crisis averted for now!

hope everyone is ok and sticky baby dust xx

• Rainbowclouds i have loads of cm every month whilst i ov x

• So AF is not as heavy as it usually is its normally soooo heavy and it's not heavy at all day 1 I had lots of cramps and hot flashes and then after 10 they stopped and I've had non since I'm day 3 now and it's like Im stopping where I'm usually back and forth changing my clothes and sorry tmi I've had no clots at all where I normally have loads im a bit confused as ive never had a light period since I was 13. and on day one I'm normally either laid on the sofa or in bed unable to move but I felt fine and no mood swings or anything. Sorry for rambling xx

• My period has stopped on day 3 this is really strange and never has happened before 

ive got bloods on Monday cd5 and have to go back on cd 21 and have a smear done and they want my bf to have a sperm analysis