Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 9

Replies

• Options

I'd take another pregnancy test if i was you as it could be implantation bleeding and I've got to do the same when this cycle has finished 

• Options

How common is implantation bleeding to look like a period but obviously a lot lighter than my normal cycle x

• Options

Good luck with the 4d scan bex iI had one done and they are amazing xx

• Options

I*

• Options

When i became pregnant i didn't know and i thought af had arrived but only last 2 or 3 days which i thought was strange then i took a test and it was positive. Could be the same you don't know until you test, good luck

• Options

Il test Monday morning before the doctors 

• Options

4d scan wasn't great...poor bubz had the umbilical cord one side of her face and my big fat placenta the other lol!!! She looked very squashed so didn't get very good photos. Still amazing to see her again though 💓

• Options

Aw bex sorry you didn't have the best views!like you say though good to see her again I'm sure. 

Tami how are you doing? How did you find flying? I go on holiday in 4 weeks and I'm slightly anxious about it. 

Sticky baby dust to all 

Xx

• Options

Aww what a shame bex.At least you seen her though x x

Anyone got any tips about sore and sensitive nipples I did try bit of cabbage on them but there so sore couldn't stand them touching them.Doesn't help when I went for bloods on Monday midwife pulled the the strap off and scratched my nipples  with her watch and it hurt so much ha.I keep getting nip slip but no joy finding a comfier bra atm x x

• Options

Hi girls, I've not come on today. Was due yesterday or today according to all my apps. Trying not to get too excited as I may come on tomorrow but with my faint line on HPT as well I think it may be my month. I usually have cramps for a couple of days before and then spotting the day before But this time is like it was last time I fell. I've got really sore boobs and my back is really hurting. I will probably go and buy some cheapies from the pound shop and test tomorrow. I will be 14dpo then. Knowing my luck I will come on in the night lol I hope the witch stays away. Send me some sticky baby dust please xx

• Options

SweetCherryPie I have my finger crossed for you. I hope it's your months, sends you lots of sticky baby dust. 

Bex1982, happy that you saw baby and that the scan went well. 

Baby dust to all xx 

• Options

Best of luck SCP!

thanks for you advice girls I had a pretty near positive opk this afternoon. About time too at cd24!!

• Options

Everything crossed for you scp x x 

• Options

Nalc, I'm not feeling too bad thank you. Just arrived home and can't wait to Open my Doppler and have a go. 

Flying there was awful for me because I was still dealing with sickness but during the holiday it had surprisingly got better. The journeys were a bit uncomfortable for me, especially as I have back and sciatic pains. I'm never the person to walk around to help blood circulation but I made sure I got up twice during the plane ride. Apart from that, it wasnt too bad. The stewardess knew I was pregnant and they were extremely attentive and helpful. I got checked up on a lot. You'll be fine xx

• Options

Well ladies, I've just tried out my doppler for the first time and I think I found baby?? The heartbeat monitor showed 154bpm. It only took me 2minutes to find and that 2minutes was a stressful one for me, lol. 

• Options

Everything crossed for you SCP!

Nicky if you find anything for sore boobs let me know, my nipples hurt and sometimes feel they are burning and they itch, sometimes it's very embarrassing lol.

Bex, glad you got to see her again though and even slightly squished in there still makes for a lovely video to have.

My partner wants us to get one done so if all goes well at scan on Monday I think we'll go for one halfway between now and 20 week scan.

• Options

Hey girls, is it me or is this positive?? Xximage

• Options

That pic wasn't very clear ximage

• Options

Scp that looks positive to me get a first response! Xx

• Options

SCP that looks positive to me :) do another one tomorrow or the following day shut to be certain. With mine, I left it a few hours and looked at it again then and the line will get darker xx