Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 9

Replies

• Options

SweetCherryPie looks like a positive to me. 

Baby dust to all xx 

• Options

That's fab Tami you found heartbeat.Hope you recovered now from boat ride x x

Lol sair same with me very sore but often itchy and hot.I'm constantly fidgeting with my bra.So today is a bra free day and a breather for them ha ha x x

Ooooh definitely see a line scp 😉 x x

• Options

Yeah the line is a bit darker now, I'm dpo14 today and that test was a superdrug one that you can test 4days early with, I didn't use first morning urine either coz I was too impatient. I will probably get another superdrug one on Tuesday and test on wednesday morning. As I previously mentioned I normally don't test until I'm 5 days late and my old luteul phase was 16 days, so I would of been dpo21 when I normally tested, Fingers crossed it gets darker xx

• Options

Congratulations to all who got their BFP.

glad to hear that all who is in their first/second trimester is doing well.

fx to all in the 2ww, and if you didn't get your BFP this month, fx that next month is your month.

feeling defeated, and like giving up.

my cycle was every 27days has changed, it's for the past 4 months af has turned up on different days, so hard to track if I'm ovulating.

i really thought this might be my month, thought I had symptons, been suffering with headaches, backache, nausea, cramps, for over a week. Today I got a severe migraine, ain't had one for years, was almost sick. I suffered with migraines for 3 months with all of my pregnancys, one of my early signs.

but AF not long turned up. very light which never happens, more pink with lo of cm, but shes here, so I'm out.

sticky baby dust to you all.

• Options

Looking good SCP:) good luck with the next test!🍀

Tami defo sounds like you got a good reading at 154bpm that's what mine read between 140-160:) so great for reassurance 😀

Sorry AF showed minime:/ this is the start of a new cycle fingers crossed for a BFP:)

Im about 2-3dpo very crampy like AF but much too early to tell yet! What will be will be:)

• Options

Looks like a me to me SCP, good luck with next test, fx crossed!

Yes Nicky mine feel hot too!

Ladies I forgot last Saturday to take my pregnancy vitamins and when I did it 3 or 4 weeks before midwife said it was OK as I had probably built up my folic acid but I forgot again yesterday (don't know what it is about Saturday's!) so I took this morning instead of tonight like I usually do but I have some just folic acid tablets here do you think I should take a double dose or just leave it? I'm sure I'm fine just obviously worry!

• Options

I forgot to take my pregnacare twice too sair mine was on Fridays midwife said it's fine x x

Aww sorry you're feeling like this minime2.I really hope your bfp is very soon for you.Sending hugs and luck your way x x

• Options

Thanks Nicky, I worry I'm doing harm. I've even got a reminder on my phone, I annoy myself when I do it lol. 

• Options

I get angry with myself when I forget sair.I take them the same time every night soon as I put my son to bed but one Friday forgot due to bad headache and the other time I forgot I'd been to the theatre to see mamma mia for my daughters 20th birthday and was so tired got straight into bed after ha ha.I'm sure it won't be last time I forget tbh x x

Look forward to seeing your next test scp x x

• Options

Ladies I take mine with my evening meal (straight after) I never forget then and I keep my ttc vits & Hubbys on top of out tea bags! If 4gotten that reminds me when I have a cuppa after pudding kids to bed:)

honestly ladies one or 4gotten vits won't harm bubs:) x

• Options

Hello all, 

Tami - thanks for the reassurance regarding flying just was panicking it could cause something to go wrong. Hope using your doppler has given you some peace of mind? 

Sweetcherrypie - eeeep I see the line! Fingers crossed for you! Look forward to seeing your next test :) 

Nicky and Sair I know what you mean I've forgotten to take pregnacare a couple of times and could kick myself when I realise! 

Minime - sorry to hear AF has shown. 

Honeyangel -  how are you doing? 

Lots of love to all xxx

• Options

Thanks for your support ladies, think I'm just feeling like it's not going to happen for me, that and me being 43 next year. Got a letter from my GP yesterday, saying my prolactin levels are still high, which is the reason AF stopped, an I wasn't ovulating.  so I'm to increase my dose of  cabergoline, been taking it for 1.5yrs.

fx for next month.

sticky baby dust all 😊

• Options

Thanks ladies, I do take mine straight after evening meal but if routine changes for any reason I forget.

minime, chin up and stay strong it will happen for you, age I know is worrying but 42 is still young!

• Options

Minime2

Hope things work out for you soon. I know how you feel wishing and hoping each month it does become discouraging once AF shows up. Keeping my fx for us both and to stay encouraged. 

• Options

Quick quick question ladies, Should I stop taking the extra Zinc, Vit C and B complex now I've had a positive test? Do I need to cut them out gradually or just stop taking them? I will still take pregnancy vitamins and omega 3 capsules But not sure what to do about the rest! X

• Options

Take pregnancy vitamins and omega vits are all good for babies brain/eye developmen. Personally I'd stop the rest xxx

• Options

Nalc the doppler has defo given me reassurance. I feel I can relax now, and use it up until I start feeling proper movements! 

Mma, I am so pleased with this doppler, thank you for recommending it. I tried using it yesterday and couldn't find baby but I just used it with my partner before, and he found baby. He was so chuffed with himself, lol. The heart rate was 161bpm though. Is that too fast?? 

• Options

SCP, I was taking pregnacare trying to conceive vitamins which I carried with until I finished the pack and am now on pregnacare pregnancy ones and that is all I'm taking. x

• Options

Tami sounds good to me:) I'd only worry if it was too slow xxx

• Options

Scp I take pregnacare max with the omega 3 as there the only omega 3 can take when pregnant ad others contain a vitamin not allowed during pregnancy midwife said x x

Aww that's fab Tami x x