Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 9

Replies

• Options

Milly18

I'm sorry to hear of this news. I know it's discouraging but allow yourself time to heal and grieve and once your ready to try again sticky baby dust too you. 

• Options

Fx it's your time soon scp x x

Aww I'm so sorry to hear this Milly wondered where you had gone but sorry you have such sad news.I hope you recover from it all well and as best as you can  and that when you are ready to ttc again you have that fab sticky Lil bubs.You take good care of yourself hun and I hope luck is on your side real soon.Sending you hugs x x

• Options

Today I had midwife appointment all went well and was fab to hear Lil bumps heartbeat although once again kept moving away from her.x x

• Options

So sorry to hear of your news Milly, so sad. Thank good care of yourself.

Glad all went well nicky, how far along are you?

• Options

So sorry to hear your news Milly:( keep a positive mind set you will get your sticky bubs very soon much love to you and hugs xxx

• Options

Thank you girls, really means a lot to have you lot to talk too, just waiting till the bleeding starts so we can try again, took us 6 months to concieve these 3 little ones, but when we try again if the worst does happen, I will be able to go for testing!

Nicky I am so happy about your little bubs! Congrats! How far are you? Sending big hugs! Xxxx

• Options

I'm 16+2 sair.Gonna tell my son's now as it's difficult to hide I always show early from 3 months.Plus I think time maybe right ha ha x x

• Options

Thank you Milly.I'm 16+2 today.

I hope next time Is luckier for you Milly.Everything will be crossed for you x x

• Options

Milly I'm so sorry for your news, it will be a difficult time but sending you lots of hugs whilst you heal xx

nicky glad all went well with your midwife appt

i had an internal scan today, she said my ovaries look slightly polycistic although T wouldn't let me see the screen. bf could see it he said one looked clear and one looked like I had about 6 follicles on it. I asked if she thought I'd ovulated as I had positive opk in Saturday and she said no. She said one follicle is bigger and maybe I should be patient. I wasn't very happy with her attitude actually. She asked if we were here because we want to get pregnant. Just had no beside manner at all.

so next I have my day 21 bloods and my next consultant appointment isn't until September!! It's such a long wait. Does anyone know if you can call for cancellations?

• Options

Thank you mma, it's nice to see you again, just gotta wait and get back too it, at least I know what to expect this time

Nicky that is fab news! So happy for you! Are you going to find out what your having? Xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to hear the bad experience you've had rainbowclouds, is there any way of you getting a second opinion anywhere? Cxxxx

• Options

Ah bet your son will be over the moon.

I told my boss yesterday because my 16 week appointment falls when I have an event but can't rearrange as midwife only does weds at the surgery. Going to tell stepdaughter and parents at the weekend! 1st grandchild for my mum! 

• Options

Thanks Milly, I'm not sure about a second opinion as I had to wait 18 weeks for this appointment. I think it makes sense for me to have pcos it just would be nice if some of the technicians realised why we are having these things done. I know their not the consultants but I'm not there just to kill time.

im hoping if I call for cancellations I can be seen before september

• Options

Hey girls hope everyone is okay 😊

im cd7 and I've had strong pains on my right side of my ovary and pulling pain and have lower back ache so I took a opk this evening and can't out negative 😑 Is there a reason I had these pains am I due to ovulate soon? image

• Options

Try in the morning and again 2mrw afternoon you might get a positive then? Good luck:)

• Options

i am confused as its only day 7 is that quite early to ovulate? 

im also having a smear test 2 years early as they usually do them at 25 just to be safe I suppose

• Options

That's a good idea:) I've had a positive cd 9-10 that's a bit early but it might not be positive for another day or two yet that would be OK:)

• Options

Il keep testing as my cycles are all over the place and don't know when I'm supposed to be due AF lol xx

• Options

Thank you Rainbowclouds.How rude and thoughtless that lady sounded.A bit of compassion wouldn't go a miss.x x

I am going to find out Milly on 27th July if possible as bubs is a right wriggler x x

Aww bet your mum will be so happy sair and your stepdaughter x x

• Options

Can I ask what opinions you ladies have over the whooping cough vaccine as midwife said they like to give it after 20 week scan and I'm not sure x x

• Options

Hay ladies iv been following in background. Hope you are all well. id like to kno your opinion on whooping cough vaccine as well. My 20 week scan is 2mrw :) happy and nervous for it! Xx