faint positive or not

imageHey ladies,n

eeed advice.  pos or evap Line

I know it very faint needed opinions. X

• I can just about see a faint line but it's not clear enough to be sure if it's a positive or not sorry. Try again tomorrow morning with first wee of the day or if you can resist give it a couple of days and try again then for a better result.

• Thankyyou for the reply. It is very faint indeed. I  wwill test tomorrow morning and then maybe leave a couple days x  ill post my result 

I tested again. I know it really like it's not there. But again it's so very faint. Not sure what to think x

• imageimage

So these are both he same test which is the 3rd test I have done and it looks like this. . Evaporation line? What do you think x 

• Looks like the line could be getting stronger, when is AF due ? X

• Thank you for replying,  my period should in a week x 

• So I'm currently 2 days late  

• Have you re tested since the last lot of pics ee ? X

• I haven't yet tested again emy x

• I see a faint line in the 3rd pic.

• The last test I did was 12 days ago now... and I'm3 days late on my period x 

• I think you should re test ee x

• I think so too, I am going to retest tomorrow. I will post a picture of the results x 

• So 11  days late. Did test at 8 days late and was negative. .

• 😞 I'm so sorry. I know how horrible that disappointment feels... Here's hoping the next cycle will be your month.

But I would definitely get your cycle looked in to if you're usually regular but this time around 11 days late. 

• imageimageimage So took a test Wednesday from tesco and another faint line?  16 days late.  

• Thank you MrsB I think I need to go doctors. I'm sort of giving up  I've used 4 different brands. Tesco, wikos,  savers, morrison.  And they all seem to have a faint line weather it's a evaporation line on all these brands or really a postive. Doesn't seem to be ggetting any darker. But still no period x 

• Hi! I need a bit of help!

i have recently got rid of my implant as was having severe periods on it. I then changed to cerelle. Due to working in a hospital and shift patterns I once or twice had forgotten my pill and had unprotected sex  night/ morning after not taking my pill. I don't have a period on the pill so wouldn't know when to take a test. I thought I was 14 days of when I last had unprotected sex  but test came back negative. I feel as if I could be though as I'm getting a metallic taste in my mouth, sore nipples which seem to have gotten bigger, completely off my food, stomach twinges, back pain and got quite bad diorrehea. could I possible be pregnant?thank you in advance for opinions :) x

• image I definitely see a Line in yours 😀 I've took a photo and changed it to black and white so it looks a wee bit clearer. Can anyone else see it or am I losing my mind?