Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4

Replies

• Hello i've been reading the post from part 1 is anybody still using this? I'm trying to conceive with pcos and was thinking of trying these?? 

• Hi everyon, 

sorry I checked out for a few weeks been away on holiday and just tried to destress from everything. currently in the TWW stage. 

I have started taking seven seas again after having a break for a few months so we will she how it goes. 

Had an ultrasound at the hospital they confirmled everything is ok from that point..... However waiting for an appointment to come through to have a camera inserted into the cervix to check all is ok the hospital believe I may have scar tissue stopping implementation. 

How is everyone getting on any BFP to report? 

babydust to all xxxx

• Hiya lizzy, good news on the Ultrasound! Hopefully all goes well with your cervix check too lovely. No BFP to report here sadly, this month I've decided to just "stop trying" as in not  thinking about it, just DTD when we want to and have fun like we used to, as everyone keeps telling me to do that so we shall see if it works lol if no luck I'm back to properly trying next month, just incase I've booked us a romantic weekend away in a lovely hotel in my fertile time next month 🙈 

fingers crossed for everyone! Hope everyone's getting on well xx

• Fingers crossed that works for you mummytoeric, DH has told me he is sick about hearing about babies so we are going to just try for a few months to see what happens. 

I completely messed up the booking of my holiday my period came the day we flew and my fertile time was once we got back all jet lagged 🙈🙈 needless to say DH wasn't keen on BD. 

xxx

• Hey Everyone, I'm in the TWW as well, AF is due in a week... don't feel any differently so don't think it's happened this month to be honest! I haven't taken anything in a while either, to be honest I've got a bit lapse with the whole thing, no OPK's this month either, we literally just BD'd every other day during my fertile time with Conceive Plus so we'll see what happens!

• Good luck motherofcats our never know this month could be your month everyone always seems to say it happens when you least expect it to. My AF is due next Sunday and I'm going to try really hard no to text until I'm late I really want to break the cycle of being addicted to testing 🙈🙈 xxxx

• Hello new here i can't track my fertile period as i have irregular cycles, have done all my life im 23 and have a 6 year old already ttc no.2 i am overweight which dosent help joined slimming world plus i had an ultrasound 3ish years ago n i has cysts on my ovaries :-( but it is proving difficult i am on metformin have been for a few months antidepressants too get really upset n emotional that it isnt happening been trying for near on 2 years thinking of buying these from the reviews i've read it helps people but knowing me it won't haha how long has everyone been ttc n taking seven seas? X

• First month of using seven seas not even finished my first packet and I got my bfp 4 days before AF was due 😊image

• Oh wow congratulations xx

• Congratulations Emma Happy 9 months so good to see a succes story 

Jaydeeeeb I started using the when I first started TTC but they played with my IBS and I found my cycles went from 28 days to 26..... However I have been taking them again for the last 3 months and I have no side effects no BFP either for me 😩 However I have heard many people do get there BFP when they start using them. 

ive been TTC just over 12 months though and willing to try anything that may help. I know how you feel I always feel so down every time AF arrives currently due on Sunday so playing the waiting game. 

Mummytoeric how are you getting on? 

Xxxxx

• Hey lady's, 

i started reading this post this morning. I was diagnosed with P.C.O.S. and it's very hard to find someone who supports helping me be able to have kids because they feel like i am young. I am 21 and my s.o is turning 25. I always wanted to start a family young and settle down. should I try this producT?? i have a very bad support system due to my age, so I decided to look else where for the supporT. 

• Hi Lmjcj I have taken these for a few months no joy yet but some people have fallen really quickly after starting to take them. 

Good luck in your journey xxx

• Any bfps to report 😂

Lmjcj i havent started these yet, shall we start our journey together? X

• Jaydeeeeb sounds like a great plan. Are you going to take anything along with these pills or just them by themselve?? 

• I bought some today after work am just trying them by themselves i have pcos and irregular periods took my first one at dinner will see how it goes and watelse is out there ive heard ovulation kits are useless for pcos too xx

• No BFP from me just started month 14 TTC........ 😩😩 currently day 7. 

Good luck ladies. 

Mummytoeric any good news to report? 

Babydust to all of us xxx

• Hi ladies i was on here a while ago i got my BFP last week i'm 4 weeks.. so happy!

Took 5 months and i was taking seven seas the whole time. xx

• Excellent news baby wanted congratulations xxx

• I have PCOS to, I've been doing a lot of research, it says metformin is really good, and there's different vitiamins you can take. 

• Congrats babywanted any advice for us??