Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4

1151617181921»

Replies

• Hi Holm21... I personally don't think they worked for me but everyone has different experiences!

How's everyone got on? Mason turned one on October 5th 😱 Doesn't time fly! Xximage

• Mumof cats he is adorable! I have just finished my second round of IVF which needed in a chemical. Now going to take a break until the new year and start a fresh cycle in January. 

Hope everyone else is getting on well. 

Holm21 I have to agree they didn’t do much for me but think some people have had success using them. Good luck xxx

• image image

Aww motherofcats he is adorable! Time goes so quickly doesn’t it 😩 

LizzyP2, I was actually thinking the other day I wonder how you’ve got on and if you’ve had any luck yet! I don’t know you personally but I’m really routing for you to finally get that BFP! X

This is our little Edward, he turned 8 months a few days ago! his big brother Eric finally got his brother and he’s so obsessed with him its what I literally dreamt off 😍 In the new year I’m thinking of trying for our third and last baby.. although we arent currenrly preventing it but I’m still breastfeeding him because he refuses any type of bottle and even dummys 😩 so I’ve not had a period since having him as of yet, I think they’ll return when I finally manage to stop 🙈

the only advice I can give after trying for such a long time is so cliche but to stop trying, honestly I know how it feels when someone tells you that when you are trying, it’s like easy for you to say that when it’s something I want so badly! But for me it was what happened, I stopped trying for a month because we had planned a holiday for my birthday and I thought I’d just enjoy the holiday then get back onto it afterwards but a few days before our holiday I got my bfp 🙈 

good luck to everyone xx

• Aww LizzyP2... Fingers crossed for you for the new year! 

MummytoEric, congratulations! Edward is beautiful and I'm so glad Eric loves his little brother! I'm still breastfeeding here to and have a dummy and bottle refuser 😂 No periods here either and I think we're going to let nature take its course from April time when Mason's 18 months... We'll see what happens! 

• Motherofcats, oh god don’t tell me that! I was hoping to get him off the boob by 1, not looking likely though 🙈😂 is your little one sleeping through yet? edward isn’t, I feel like he just wants my boob for comfort during the night now rather than actual food so it’s frustrating that he doesnt want a dummy as that could probably give him that comfort to sleep through! Xx

• Hi Ladies,

Lovely to hear from so many of you. Poppy is now 8 months old.

We also went through a bottle refusing period but kept trying every day for months and eventually she took one. She isnt best pleased with it and I usually end up feeding her after so get her to sleep but it means I can on the odd occasion go out. 

@lizzyP2 - I am also crossing everything for you. I still swear by fertility crystals.

• Hiya ladies, I just thought I’d share with you all something that I’ve seen ALOT about lately, in hopes that it’ll help any of you :-)  you may or may not know the “celeb“ Luisa zissman, but basically ive seen her blog about when she tried to fall pregnant with her girls and the tablets an american doctor told her to take and then she fell straight away, then I see her daily re post on social media screen shots of all the messages she gets from ladies that have been trying for years and have all these problems, even getting told they'd not be able to concieve naturally and then taken these suplements and fallen pregnant like within a month! i keep on seeing it so I’m going to be trying it in the new year when we try for the third and final baby :-) but I just thought I’d share it with you girls Incase you hadn’t seen or heard of it before! Anything’s worth a try isn’t it! I’ll post the link to her blog post below so you can have a read yourself :-) 

http://www.luisazissman.co.uk/?p=647

good Luck ladies x

• Thanks! Definitely going to have a read xx

• I’ve just started taking that funnily enough! I’m taking Ubiquinol which is a better source of it for older mothers to be. I took CoQ10 last month and started the Ubiquinol this month. Am  CD12 so in fertile week and noticed more fertile cm this month but may be a coincidence 

• louise 111, ah fingers crossed for you lovely! I just keep on seeing her posts about it daily with screen shots of all these ladies that have fallen pregnant on it so I thought It seems too good not to share with others that are trying to concieve! I’m going to buy some to take in the new year once I’ve stopped breastfeeding to try for our third and last baby 🙈 x

• Good luck to you too xx I will have to read the rest of her blogs. 

• Mummytoeric I've just got a faint bfp on first month taking ubiquinol! I'm not sure if things will keep going as I'm 43 and know that chance of a chemical is very high unfortunately but the ubiquinol certainly seems to have helped xxx 

• oh my Louise111! I know it’s early but congrats lovely, I have my fingers crossed for you! Wish I had known about this stuff when I was trying for two and a half years with my last baby lol you'll have to keep me updated how things go, would love to know how you get on! :-) 

x

• Thankyou xx It could be coincidence but who knows? I’m hoping to test again tomorrow and see if the line is any darker. Do you know with the Ubiquinol if you are supposed to keep taking it while you are pregnant? 

• Hello I just wanted to know if there are any success stories with this. I suffer from and have been diagnosed with PCOS however I have had regular cycles for most of the year (31 days). I have been ttc since my 2nd miscarriage in Feb (my 1st one was at 20 wks in 2015). I've been taken inofolic and seven seas for this cycle and I am now 3 days late... I have taken several hpt all showing BFN.. I don't know what's happening! 

• Angelarismum. I had the same problem with seven seas and stopped taking them as they were building my hopes. It may not be the same for you but i just didnt want to go through it every month. i started these after my first mc and decided to stop. I do take folic acid every day due to my levels being low but other than that i dont take anything else. I unfortunately had another heartbreaking mc in April this this. Im hoping to conceive naturally again soon as i am not getting any younger. Good luck hunni x

• That was meant to say April this year 

• Aww I'm sorry you've had to experience such heartache. I've just turned 24... my boy friend is the same age also

I hope this year we will have our rainbow and I hope yours comes also xxx

• Thank you. Im sorry for your losses and heart ache too hunni. It is such a cruel world. Ive just turned 32 and my partner is 39. 

Thank you. plenty of baby dust for us all ✨✨ xxx

• Hey guys!! Anyone still here?? So here’s a little story about my journey, I had a miscarriage on the 16th July at around 7/8 weeks, bled for 5 days and have been having sex every 2nd to 3rd day, I’m currently 7dpo (3w and 4days since MC) and my boobs are incredibly sore, heavy, and my nipples are tender and sensitive! AF due in 7 days, I’ve been taking seven seas trying for a baby for the past 3 weeks also! 
    I’m 22!
    Love advice or opinions
    Been amazing reading about everyones journies!