Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4

Replies

• Congratulations babywanted! Share some baby dust this way 😂 lmjcj0223 i started metformin about a year ago it did start to regulate them to every 6 weeks then they went all over the place again my last one was somewhere around 20th july it can range anywhere from 5-6 weeks to 3months not very hopefull of seven seas working for me but im willing to try anything xx

• My husband took wellman conception and I truly believe this is what did it for us. He refused for ages then I got upset and forced him and here we are lol 

we had sex 5 days out of 7.. as soon as my AF was over we got busy! This is month 5. 

Babydust to all! Xx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Miracle mummy... Omg that's made me go all cold How sad I feel like i could cry for you! You are a strong woman! cute name too. 

Best of luck to you trying again! Sending my pregnancy baby dust your way! <3 xxx

• Miracle mummy where do you live? I have a new pack of seven seas I could post to you X 

MFM

• Message me your address and I will send them! Xx

MFM

MFM

• Now to figure out how to find it lol I was going to throw them away so you are more than welcome. Xx

MFM

MFM

MFM

MFM

• Sorry to hear the what u went through miracle mummy.

I'm only on day 4 of starting seven seas been on metformin over a year but if seven seas dosent have an affect on my cycles or pregnancy i will trying ANYTHING alongside it lol xx

• Hi Ladies image! Has anyone tried using the seven seas? I've just finished my first packet and onto my second tomorrow. Really hope they will work! 

Xxx

MFM

• Just been catching up on posts, miraclemummy I'm so sorry for your loss, thats so sad I couldn't imagen what you must have gone through 😔 15th of July is my sons birthday too! 

How is everyone getting on? Lizzyp2 How're you getting on? 

no bfp here either for me, I expected it this month though as I've moved house, got two holidays coming up, one next week and one at the end of the month and all the stresses of moving house as had to move into in laws as our house sold and our new house wasn't ready till the end of the month, so very stressful we wernt really thinking about getting pregnant, AF hasnt arrived this month yet but I know im not pregnant took a test just to confirm this morning! 

Good luck everyone all the best xx

• Hi MiracleMummy 😊, AF is due on Tuesday. Xx