Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies

sorry just catch up! 

So sorry to hear your news miraclemummy your time will come, I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you. 

no BFP for me mummytoeric last month I ovulated on day 16, today is day 12 and I thought I was out of luck as betweven  me and DH we will not see each other next week with working away 😩 But did an ovulation test today and came out positive so have no idea what's going on! Only thing different this month is I have stopped acupuncture I gave it a go for 3 months but got a little expensiv. ( I was hoping for quicker result) 

goid luck with your house move they do say new home new baby.

hopefully we will start seeing some more BFP this month. 

xxx

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Options

Does any of you ladies have dreams of being pregnant or giving birth i had then all all week apart from last night i think, this ttc is hard work 😣 xx

• Options

Sorry to jump on this post - I am TTC 1 after a missed miscarriage in July.... what is the Seven Seas and is it any good?

Am on cycle 2 of actively trying to conceive....

Thoughts opinions would be fab - am 36 so need all the help i can get!!!

• Options

Hey butterfly its supposed to give ur body the nutrients it needs for having a baby etc i only started these 10 days ago as i have been ttc for 2 years with pcos i though id gove them a try as it's helped alot of people conceive even with just the first packet, don't think i will be one of those lucky ones 😣 but anythings worth a try i already have a daughter of 6 just ttc no. 2 xx

• Options

Ahhhh thanks for letting me know - I was on the pregnacare that I left over from before the MC so have been using those, but have heard people talk about this a lot, so may try those - looks like the usual folic acid they recommend so worth a go.

x

• Options

Worth a try nothing to lose really xx

• Options

Exactly - thanks ladies :) Have ordered some from Amazon.

Am 8dpo at the moment so when it arrives I will start on it and hope for next time.

x

• Options

MFM

• Options

I am trying not to test! Lol

• Options

I got a feeling af going to show herself doon been rate moody past couple nights x

• Options

MFM

• Options

• Options

Miracle Mummy got my AF on Tuesday ☹️! I am absolutely gutted ☹️! 

• Options

Bfn on a cheap I but they have dreadful reviews on Amazon. Am going to go and buy a branded test. I think I have more confidence in those 

• Options

Ohh Lizzyp2 maybe Mother Nature gave you a extra shot at getting a bfp this month, fingers crossed for you! where are you on you cycle now? 

what about everyone else where are you on your cycles now? 

My life this month has been here there and everywhere From moving and holiday ext so I've not been thinking about it all, tbh I thought (and still possibly think) that we was out this month as didn't DTD a lot as we normally do but according to Ovia app AF was supposed to arrive in the 5th of this month but still no sign of it, I thought it was going to arrive a few days ago because I had sort of cramps but nope nothing yet, it most probably is just late but for now I guess I'm still in this month, I've been feeling really sick and tired but I've just come back from centre parcs for a week so it could be from that or I'm not sure, I'm going to get a test next week if AF still hasn't arrived anyway! Fingers crossed 

good luck to everyone else too xxx

• Options

imageOn another note, I got this made a couple weeks ago for when we do make our pregnancy announcement 🙈 Eager I know lol but I wanted it for when I finally do fall pregnant again! A scetch of me my partner and our son, but me with a bump and our son with "brother" on his top 🙈

• Options

That is amazing mummytoeric I so hope you get it this month. I'm 4dpo but what with work I think we have missed any chance this month so enjoying a glass of champagne off to the races in Ireland and waiting for next month to come round

Good luck to everyone still in this month

xxx

• Options

Mummytoeric i'm currently on cd 53 or 54 mine are allover the placehave been for years, im currently half way through my first pack of seven seas got bit of sore boobs and been abot moody as to why i think af is going to show if not will wait till end of the pack to test but knowing my luck af will get there before then 😂 oh and i'm loving the pic it's fantastic! Xx

• Options

MFM