Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4

Replies

• Day 1 is the first day of full flow AF. so if you started your period on the 27th that is CD1.

Day 7 would have been the 2nd September. So today your are CD17... 

• Had the urge to test today went to 3 shops n they sold out don't no if thats a coincidence saying not to test just have gut feeling it would be bfn anyway, may get one in the morning on way to work if asda hasnt sold out 😣 xx

• Jaydeeeb how late is your period? You never know, get a test tomorrow 😊! 

ladies can i ask something, how roughly does it normally take for someone to get pregnant when trying? I'm only on my second month atm xxx

• So the Seven Seas should arrive any day now, but I just got my BFP!!! I had a BFN this morning and yesterdays - used a pack of 3 FRES and all were showing grey indents. Felt weird at work so took one at lunchtime from a new pack after peeing and drinking all morning and Boom - BFP :)

• Babawanted mine are all over the place last one was july 20th and with my daughter it took about 10 months but this time ive been trying near on 2 years been on seven seas about 2 weeks but a feel strange 😁 gonna get one in morning not very hopeful for a bfp though 😣 and butterfly how long was u on seven seas xxx

• Babawanted, I am on cycle 2 after a Missed Miscarriage in July got my BFP an hour ago at 12dpo....

Before then I wasn't actively trying but not taking precautions.... came off injection in March 2015 and fell May 2016...

• Jaydeeeb im on my second month of season seas juat hope they work as there has been so many good reviews! Fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you get on tomorrow after testing! 

Butterfly thats amazing news! How long have you been using seven seas? Xx

• Bababwanted thats what made me try them as so many good reviews especially for pcos too, thank you probs bfn but i shall keep all updated, and sorry butterfly forgot to say a big congratulations!! Please can you share yr baby dust 😁 xx

• I hadn't actually started using them at all... I was using the pregnacare max that I had leftover from my MC and then ran out, so not taken anything for 2 weeks...have even been on the C9 cleanse diet and meant to finish tomorrow - won't be finishing it now!!

I asked on here as wanted to take something different and literally ordered them last week and should arrive any day - will take them anyway as good for early PG.

I even ordered a basal temperature thingy yesterday too, as mine isn't a proper one.... Am only 12dpo though, so need to be careful about being too excited.

• Good news though, yeah just take them as good for Early pregnancy. 

i take it you can really only get pregnant on your fertile week? Do u use any good apps? I've been using M Cycles xxx

• I was using Ovia and Fertility Friend - FF was more accurate.... 

Was temping, using cheap OPK sticks and then confirmed with Clear Blue Digi dual hormone.

• Hi everyone  hope you don't mind me joining. Came across this thread and thought how lovely it was to share the experience of ttc. Me and my partner have just started ttc. Started taking seven seas on the 28th Sept when my last af started. Really hoping we might get lucky straight away keeping my fingers crossed. 

Baby dust to all xx

• Hi Pink H 😊. Have you been taken Seven seas? we have just ttc since beginning of August. We're hoping it won't take us too long either. Xx

• Hi babawanted91 yes started taking them at the end of august (just realised I put Sept on my first post) we started trying mid august so this month is my first full month of trying if I worked things right then just starting tww. Af due on 25th so hoping she doesn't show. Good luck to you too x

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Good luck to you miraclemummy hopefully one of us will have a bfp soon 😃 xx

• Sorry it's late**

I thought/still think the same about me though lizzyp2, we probably DTD like 3 times max in the last cycle because we was staying at the in laws and was never really the time or place lol so I went away for my sisters birthday thinking I'm out this cycle, had about 4/5 alcoholic drinks and bringing along tampons because I was due to come on, but here I am 1 week 3 days late and still no sign 😩 so don't count yourself out yet!

Jaydeeeeb, thank you lovely! Hopefully I'll be able to use it some time soon 😩😂 your cycles sound like mine, mine have always been over the place!

Congratulations butterfly8002, so strange as they normally say the first morning wee will give best results 🙈

So what's going on with me since I last wrote on here.. No sign of AF and I'm 1 week and 3 days late so far, I took a cheap pregnancy test two days ago just before bed and it was a BFN, brought some more expensive ones today and done one and I could swear i can see a very very faint line.. I've attached a picture in negative to see if any of you guys can see it also or if I'm just going mad 😩 I'm going to do another first thing in the morning tomorrow! Other than that the last three days I've been really ill, my chest feels really tight and feeling really sick with it and last night actually threw up.. Looked it up and could be acid reflux but im not sure yet I've gotta go doctors when I get round to it lol

Let me know if any of you can see a second line??

Good luck everyone xximage

• Mummytoeric I think I may be able to see the faintest line...... I so hope so for you. They do say new home new baby. 

Im currently 9dpo AF due in Tuesday but not holding out any hope. 

Hope we have some BFP soon

butterfly congratulations!

xxx

• I'm not sure though because I keep thinking surely this far over due AF it would be a strong positive instead of a really really faint one? Either way I'm really ill atm and feel horrible 😷

good luck hun, hopefully a BFP comes our way soon!! 

Xx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM