Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4

Replies

• Hi favoredone and welcome. Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. Hopefully we will get lucky together I'm just nearing the end if my first pack of seven seas. Af due on the 25th. 

Sending you lots of baby dust xx

• Hi All,

I started taking Seven Seas 4 days ago and have woke up this morning with aches everywhere! Is this a side effect? 

x

• hi all 🙂 i am new to this forum. me and my partner have been trying to conceive for about 9 years. had a few problems which have all been sorted. sadly we miscarried in march image i was convinced i was pregnant until af came on sunday! i have the sevenseas trying for a baby but i have thrown the box and instruction out as i put all medication in a box. (silly of me i know) as i am 3 days into af should i wait until af ends to start sevenseas? or does it not matter? thanks in advance. 

• good luck everyone. sending baby dust and can't wait to hear everyones stories 🙂 x

• Hi Katie! Good luck with everything!

you can take seven seas at any point during your cycle Hun!! Xx

• jessicaw88 thank you and thank you very much for replying. this cycle isnt how my cycle normally is. it normally last 6 days i am now on day 3 an it seems to be coming to an end. does it matter what time i take the sevenseas do you know please? i was thinking of taking 1 now an then take 1 tomorrow morning. or do you think its best i just start them tomorrow? thanks again and sorry for all the questions. xx

• I don't think it matters tbh. I know when I first started taking them I took them in a morning, but I was on holiday so it was just easy to remember.  But I definitely didn't take them at the same time every day.

if you want to start tonight do it!! =D

xoxo

• awww thanks hun 🙂 just want to get them into my system asap. thanks again. how did you get in with them if you dont mind me asking? xx

• TBH I didn't stick at them,

i started trying June 2015, but my cycles were crazy, some months 35 days, some 45, 63, 71. I stopped taking them around November last year and moved on to just folic acid. i then followed sperm meets egg plan, so did daily ovulation tests from cd8, as soon as i got a positive on my cheap opks I used the clear blue ovulation test, by cd10 was dtd every other day and then when I got my positive opks had sex for 3 days, then missed a day then once more after that. Then in January, i was on cd 25 I think when I got my bfp. I'd tested 3 days in a row and got bfn, then eventually got the bfp. I knew I was pregnant though, that's why I was so adamant to keep doing the tests.

im 36 weeks now. i liked the seven seas but felt like id been on them long enough and they hadn't worked so tried something else. but in reality because of my irregular cycles I didn't actually know when I was ovulating!!

hope that helps xx

• awwww congratulations lv 🙂 and thank you for sharing. i really thought i was pregnant until my period came on sunday. all the signs were there until my period came the day after intercourse ☹️ hopefully soon though. fingers crossed. xx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• hi ladies. i was wondering if anyone has had any side effects when taking sevenseas trying for a baby? i only started them last night so i didnt think it would be possible for any sode effects to start if any. i have been on a stinking mood all day, really irritated and the slightest thing is really winding me up. ive got headache, feel sick and do not feel like doing anything at all. thanks in advance. xx

• I'd be interested to hear any side effects too... have been feeling sick, dizzy and tired. Also headaches.... been taking them a week x

• butterfly8002. have you noticed any bleeding? after i had wrote my last comment about side effects, i noticed i had some bleeding when i went to the toilet, sorry if this is tmi but it was dark brown an wasnt very much of it. i had my period which last 4 days and was a pinky-red colour and quite heavy (this is normal for me) i started taking seven seas on tuesday night, my period was very light by then, it stopped the next morning and i had no bleeding at all then until late last night which is the dark brown stuff. my periods normally last 6-7 days but this 1 was 4 days plus the stuff that started last night, it is now hardly even noticable. i dont know whether to carry on taking these tablets or not. sorry for blabbering on an if theres tmi but i couldnt get an appointment with my GP. any advice would be very much appreciated. thanks xx

• I haven't an afraid. My AF this time was only 24hours though even thought usually 3-5 days and had no cramps... am hoping it was an IB and when I get back from hols will do a test. I had a positive OPKs from cd1-3 too.... and a positive Fres a week ago but then a load of negatives. Have been getting left and right ovary pains though...

very weird cycle for me. Am not tracking this month as wanted to chill.

• fingers crossed for you hun. sending lots of baby dust your way. please keep me updated. thank you for your reply 🙂 xx

• sorry to keep posting, but i am a little bit worried. i keep losing dark brown blood on and off. has anyone else had this with taking seven seas trying for a baby? i have only been taking them for 3 days. could this even be possible its a side effect off these tablets? also i was advised by my doctor to take folic acid as my folic acid levels were low, do i take folic acid aswell as seven seas? i would normally ask my doctor but can not get an appointment. thanks in advance xx

• Welcome to everyone.

It's been a few days since my last post.... well I couldn't resist the urge and did a pregnancy test BFN 😢. 

still got 3 days till af due pretty sure she on her way tho so not holding our much hope now. It's weird I knew it would be highly unlikely that we would get pregnant straight away (only been trying 6 weeks) but I'm super dissapointed. Feel like we did everything right.... ah well obvs not meant to be will just have to keep trying x

• 86Katie86 I haven't experienced anything like that with them and I'm just nearing the end of my first pack of 28. Not really had any symptoms with the seven seas felt a bit nauseous and some cramping around time of ovulation which I don't normally get but maybe I was just paying more attention to my body this month because we actively trying 

I would definitely check with your doc if you keep getting bleeding that is not normal for you.

As for the folic acid  I wouldn't take another supplement on top of the seven seas as that already has the recommended dose in. Def check with your doc first then if you do need a higher dose for some reason they can prescribe you one.

Hope this helps