Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait

Replies

• thank you Jackobell, its been a stressful time and being a little older (34) I don't want to waste anytime ttc.

Hi Emma92, its hard to tell how long ovulation will take as from what I can gather it varies from woman to woman. are you temping and checking cm too ?

Hi Emma T2 sorry for you loss too.

baby dust to you and all the other ladies, I'm feeling optimistic that we will see a few BFPs this month xx

• I know how you feel emy, I'm going to be 31 soon and not getting any younger! I'm only 4 dpo and I feel like I should be way more. Time is moving so slow😕 Really hoping that I get some signs of IB soon! How' everyone feeling?

• Welcome to the newcomers yesterday!

EmmaT2 feeling abolutley fine.. in a good mood!! started to eat much healthier now and drink plenty of water throughout the day so my baby gets the best chance from the beginning. 

Really hopeing for a few BFP this month! 

I certainly feel positive. x

• Hi ladies in 33 also so i know how you feel.

We conceived on cycle 10 of ttc but had the mc, this is us on cycle 15 of ttc so I am getting so impatient 

• I no how you feel emmaT2 im on month 14 I conceived the 4th month of ttc lost that one had another pregnancy is March and lost that one I'm 23 and my partner is 31 hes going for tests tomorrow as it could be his sperm im also having tests done to long process but hopefully will happen soon x

• Is anyone else feeling dire? I had another 9.5 hrs sleep last night and Ive just napped for another 1-1.5. I just feel exhausted 😔

Hello to the newcomers 😬 xx

• I do feel tired but thats normal for me working 10 hours a day and commuting 3 hours a day. 

Another negative ovulation strip test so thats good means i did ovulate, fingers crossed Monday night or Tuesday! 

Anyone else's husband had problems with finishing (TMI) just some months my husband can't I think maybe the pressure gets to him a bit, not that i tell him when i'm ovulating. 

• Hopefully it will be the month for Emma's image and all you other lovely ladies too x 

• I feel like we all have so much in common! It was cycle 14 when we conceived but ended in mc at 10 weeks. This is now only cycle 2 of ttc but I have a feeling it's going to happen pretty quick. Both my bf and I have been taking vitamins and there is way less stress in our life. 

Im also really tired, but that's the norm for me. 

Babywanted that's a long day!! I don't think I could do it. I haven't had the problem of bf not finishing but I could see how some factors could play a role in that. Remember all it takes is 1 sperm so as long as he finished at all you have a chance 😀

• Emma 92 good luck for your test I hope they go well.

jr I do feel very tired too, hoping I'm not coming down with something. Baby wanted I'm not surprised you feel tired where do you find the time to bd 😉.

my dh has had the occasional problem finishing, he did last night due to a headache, it really frustrates me if I know it's an important time, I don't tell him I'm ovulating either as he says it will put him off 😁😁😁

• Hi all im 4dpo cd19, i use the ff app, temp and opk. So far my symptoms are swollen bbs craving junk food lol and i had a vivid dream last night where i woke up crying 😂. Both myself and OH took robitussen a couple days before OV,My OH has been eating a sundried tomatoe everyday and im currently munching on a pineapple core....we bd'd the day before OV and the day of OV so im hoping this month is our month x 

• Good luck all!!

when is everyone due / or testing? 

• Welcome sineadybaby! Those are good days to baby dance so good luck!

So I'm not sure if it's too soon but I'm having this weird sensation in my boobs. Probably all in my head😜 Im only 4/5 days dpo so probably wait till at least 10 dpo to start testing. After my cruel indents and evaps last month I'm scared to test before missed af. 

• Im going to test the day my af is due which for me is 15dpo..but im not blessed with patience so ill probably end up testing earlier ☺

• Me too sineady. AF due 14the of July, will prob test 2 days before x

• I told myself that this month I would be stronger and wait if I missed af. As the days go by the urge to test early is taking over

• I am due around the 10th that's according to a 24 day cycle which I've been having. So I'm trying to wait and see really but I know if I have symtoms I will test next Friday. How many DPO can you test? 

I was on cyrazette for 10 years before TTC so periods are all new for me, before that I was 28 days every month on the dot. 

• Hiaa I'm kinda new too all this...I had my first period 20/6/16 normally I'm only on for 7days but this time was on for 8days so finished my period on the 28/1/16...hadn't had one since 25/1/16 due to having ONE shot of the pill injection (never again)...anyway how long will it take me too ovulate? Been taking ovulation tests but nothing:( only one line but it's really really faint:( I'm slowly starting to loose hope:( just need some advise? Thank you xx

• Hi cer20, i read you ovulate in and around cycle day 14 so if your period started the 20th of june then that is your cycle day 1 (cd1) so today is cd 11 for you. So keep testing everyday , they say the best time is between 2-2:30pm for ovulation testing and NOT first morning urine. When you get a positive - which is the line is as dark or darker than the control line, it means you could ovulate 12-48 hours after it. I say could because the only true way to know if you ovulated for sure is to take your bbt (basal body temperature) everydat starting on cd1. However in your case as soon as you see a positive start having intercourse for like 4-5 days to cover yourself as you dont take bbt....😊

• Thank you sineadybaby86 for commenting back:) I took an ovulation test about 10:00 this morning and the one line was much darker than it has been? I'm thinking about trying pregnacare? I've read good reviews on them...what do you think? Sound stupid but what does BBT stand for🙈🙈 xxx