Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait

Replies

• Options

They say implantation is usually 6-12 dpo so 5 days isn't far off that so could be the start of it, fingers crossed xx

• Options

Thanks emy0001 😊 how many dpo are u?

• Options

Only so where between 2-4. It's going far to slow. Xx

• Options

I know the tww really drags by...😣

• Options

Hiaaaaa,does anyone know why my apps are saying I'm ovulating today but the ovulation tests say I ain't? I don't even know how many days I am? Xxx

• Options

Hello ladies. I am new here.  We've been ttc for 9 months. I'm 31 so kinda stressed it is not going to happen. I am in my tww and I do have some symptoms.  I do want an opinion from you girls. image

• Options

Hi medusa I can see something. How many dpo are you? Fx for u

• Options

Medusa I can see a second Line if it's grey it might be an indent line , if Its pink it could be an early BFP. Can you see pink ? I can't tell in the pic. Either way I think you need to re test xx

Cer maybe your ovulating late this month what type of test are you using ? X

• Options

Emy001 just cheap ones from the £1 shop?xx

• Options

Cer20 most ovulation tests turn positive 12-48hrs BEFORE ovulation as they detect the LH surge.When i take my ovulation test it usually goes negative before i actually ovulate...maybe you missed your LH surge with the test and are now ovulating....how many days have you been testing with your ovulation tests?

• Options

I am 12 days dpo. And the tests are first response. The line appeared immediately when I did the test. De do pinkish.  I will do a note at tomorrow. I am praying for a sticky bean. As I am 31 and ttc for the first child. Don't know what I was thinking to wait this long 

• Options

Sinead I started my period on the 20-6-16 and finished it on the 28-6-16 started testing that day xx

• Options

So youre cycle day12 ...ovulation takes place usually cycle day 14 give or take a couple days. So you could be yet to ovulate....just keep testing. 

What app are you using? And are you checking your cervical fluid?

• Options

Maybe I messed up a bit on the apps lol because it says cycle 13 lol and I'm using 3 different ones...I'll test Monday to see if I'm ovulating xx

• Options

I'm hoping I come on the same time next month if I haven't concived before then that would be 30 then wouldn't it? From the 20th of this month to the 20th of next month xx

• Options

Cer you need to test every day some LH surges are very short and easy to miss. Tbh I was testing 2-3 times a day and didn't get my positive until cd 17. Also dont know if you know not to use FMU xx

Good luck for tomorrow medusa let us know how it goes x

• Options

What's MSU? I've been weeing a lot like every 20mins feeling bloated all the time xx

• Options

I agree with emy0001 you should test everydat as the lh surge goes as quick as it comes..... FMU stands for first morning urine. You should test in the afternoon...ideally between 2pm and 2:30 pm everday until the positive comes and goes 😊 xxx

• Options

Could be implantation sineadybaby! Good luck😊 

EmmaT2 this is only cycle 2 for me. I had a mc in April. 

I woke up today with a heavy feeling in my uterus. I usually sleep on my stomach but it was a bit uncomfortable. Maybe a sign something is happening!? I also had a stuffy nose which is gone now. My daughter keeps asking me if I'm going to have another baby and o hope this is the month I can tell her yes.

Medusa that looks like a positive to me but I had some really bad indents on first response last cycle so makes me unsure until it's dark pink. Good luck testing again. Can't wait to see the results! Fx for you😊 

• Options

I can't believe what  lovely people are here. Let's hope we are all going to have our wishes come true! ❤️