Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait

Replies

• Thanks jackobell ☺ ive had no cramps today at all so maybe it was implantation...hopefully!! How many dpo are you?

• I agree medusa! Lots of lovely ladies😀

Sineadybaby im 5 or 6 dpo. When are you planning on starting o test?

• Im 7dpo....i might start from 10 dpo...you?

• I'm going to try to hold off as long as I can..which usually isn't very long ha. Probably 10 like you! I spent way too much on tests last month so won't go as crazy this time

• Hi all, how are we all coping with the torture of the 2ww. I'm 9dpo today, the point I got my bfp with both my girls. I've tested with a frer this morning any got a bfn image I know I'm not completely out, but in all previous pregnancies I've had implantation bleeding and I've not had that either so I'm not hopeful! I'm going to buy some OPKs for next month I think.

Medusa I can see a line. If it's a BFP it should be a little darker today.

I found FRER's on sale for £6 for 2 at my asda yesterday if anybody wants to stock up!!

xx

• Did a test an hour ago.  My line is fading 😢 this is the second time it is happening to me. My symptoms are also weak. Just sore breasts.  Until now I had nausea, dizziness extremely sore and swollen breast, funny tummy. Waiting for period any time now. 

• Morning ladies, my temp has dropped this morning, that's not a good sign is it ??

Virgo sorry you didn't get your BFP this morning at least there is still time to get it. Thanks for the tip on frer, may have to sneak out today and get some.

Medusa that's frustrating don't give up hope yet though when is AF due ? 

• Emy0001 implantation dip?

Virgo maybe its too soon to test also i heard if the sex changes it can bring on different symptoms...maybe its an old wives tale but i wouldnt count myself out until af! 😊

• Implantation dip, I didn't know about that going to google now lol tummy feels tight today and slightly uncomfortable, probably wouldn't think anything of it if I wasn't ttc. Xx

• I think its when your temp drops signifigantly below coverline....its not always an indication of pregnancy or not pregnant but its more common in pregnancy.

I find on my tww i notice every little twinge lol however last night i couldnt get to sleep because my left leg was cramping and aching so bad which ive never had before xx

• Sorry medusa😞 I'm wondering the same about when af is due?

Virgo it's still early and every pregnancy is different. There's still a chance!!

It's exciting that were starting to experience symptoms now. I don't have any really except being super exhausted and having a weird pinch that happened last night that lasted only a few seconds. I wish I could take advantage of the sale on tests but I'm in Canada lol.

• Wish i too could take advantage of the sales...im in ireland. 😊

• I've always wanted to go there! 

• Sineady I am in Ireland too. First response were on sale 2 for 1 in boots last week, hopefully it's still on x 

• Jackobell...id love to go to canada sometime in the future!

Thanks Emma...must try the boots website now...😊

• how lovely we are spread far and wide :-) xx

• I'm going to test again in the morning with my other frer and if that's a bfn then I'll wait till AF is due on Friday. It's just so hard to wait isn't it?

I'm noticing every symptom going but I think it's nothing more than normal twinges that I'm over analysing tbh!

When are you all testing?

xx

• I'm only 3dpo so have 10 days to wait image

• Im 7dpo i might wait and test friday but then again i might not 😉