Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait

Replies

• Options

Hello ladies. So been to the doc and they don't do a blood test to see if I am pregnant but also said a positive is most certain a positive very rarely it can be a false positive. This was this morning. Now came back after a horrible day at work and I have spotting. I think Af is coming.  

• Options

Sorry to hear that medusa but hopefully its just spotting and not af xxx

• Options

Medusa I think the spotting could be a good sign it might be implantation bleeding which means it will only be for a day or so! Fingers crossed for you ! X 

• Options

Fingers crossed its only implantation spotting medusa!! I caved and took a test since they were on sale for a 4 pack..aaaaand I saw a very faint positive!!! My bf sees it too! I've had bad experiences with tests tricking me but I don't think that's the case this time.   I'm only 8 dpo so is this even possible? I will try again I a few days

• Options

Oh jackobell how exciting!! Can u post a pic? 

• Options

Aw so happy for you! Thats exciting! Was that a FR test? 

Knew it by your symptoms xx

• Options

It was a clear blue, I heard they can be deceiving so hope that's not the case. I will post a pic when I get home from daughters dentist appt. 

• Options

So happy for you jackobell!! Im same dpo as you so hoping im in the same boat!!!! Xxx

• Options

Congrats Jackobell!  It hasn't started to pour.. It is only when I wipe.  Sorry if tmi. 

• Options

Haha pour, that made me lgiggle..I truly hope you get your bfp sineadybaby😊 I tried to get a good enough to pic to post but you can't seem to see it in the pic😕 I would say it's all in my head but my bf could see it too. Guess we'll see in a few days if it's more clear

• Options

Let us know in a few days if it gets darker jackobell xxx

• Options

Let us know in a few days jackobell how ur second test goes xxx im going to try hold out until thursday (11dpo) if i can!! Xx

• Options

I'm only 4dpo feels like 12dpo is so far off.

Good luck Jackobell x

• Options

Wow I have only not come on for 24 hours due to a friend having a big crisis and there was 36 new posts. I cant keep up and remember what every one said by the time I get to type.

It sounds like we might be close to seeing our first definite BFP on this  thread. I'm so tired I cant even think straight.

Baby dust to all xxx

• Options

It's a very active thread emy, it's awesome😊 I know what you mean about keeping up with everyone's comments lol. I'm also super tired, I never take naps and I've been taking them every day. 

• Options

last night I woke up 3 times to go for a wee! And I had a very weird dream... It was a positive first response test! Could be a sign or it could just be that we were talking about this yesterday! 

FX it's a sign! X 

• Options

Babywanted that is so surreal I have just woke up and I had a dream I got a positive test. I have never dreamt that before! Hopefully it's a good sign x

• Options

On a first response test too image

• Options

That's so strange! I cant help but feel a bit disappointed like its teasing me! 

They say dreams are reversed I hope this isn't true X 

• Options

Hi girls still haven't ovulated😢it's driving me nuts!! I'm starting to think all kinds of shit in my head😭xx