Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be Pregnant? ??

Okay..so this might take a few minutes to read. When my daughter was born in 2013, I had the Mirena put in. Since a month after the Mirena was put in place, I never had another period, just very rare, very light spotting. On May 26, 2016 I had a Cold Knife Cone biopsy do e to my cervix to remove some abnormal cells (noncancerous). I bled for the next 2 weeks(which was to be expected). During this time I was under strict rules to NOT HAVE INTERCOURSE, so I didn't. About 2 weeks after the durgery, my Mirena came out on it's on! Okay, I called my doctor, they was not too concerned because I was under a "no sex restriction" anyways. Abut a week later (5/14/16), I went in for my post op. The doctor cleared me of everything, so of course, me and my SO decided to have a "romantic night"...well, he forgot I had no birth control yet and (WARNING: TMI!!!) he got off TWICE inside me. About 2 or 3 days later I was using the bathroom and noticed very light pink discharge on the toilet paper. This was the only time this has happened since. Also, like 2 or 3 days later I felt extremely nauseated....and felt that way ALL DAY every day for about 2 weeks after. I also go one day eating like a horse and the next, I barely eat at all. I took a pregnancy test exactly a week later ( I know it was too soon but I was having so many pregnancy signs) but it was negative. Around 6/22/16 I started having really sharp pelvic pains with no bleeding or anything of that nature. My pubic bone started hurting so bad I went to the ER. They gave me a urine pregnancy test but it was negative . They also did an ultrasound thay found a follicular cyst, which the doctors said happens when your body begins to release an egg and every woman gets them. I looked this up and found that if you get a follicular cyst, that means the egg was not released. I kept having reallt bad nausea that would come and go every day, all day. I took another pregnancy test yesterday (6/27/16) which would be 2 weeks since we did the deed, still negative. It is so crazy though, because I have several pregnancy symptoms. My doctor prescribed me some birth control pills BUT I can't take them until AFTER I start my next period...what do you guys think?! I have 2 children but never been through a cervical surgery, mirena falling out, and all of this. I feel so anxious to find out but I'm not sure I even had an egg released since I have the follicular cyst...