Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC baby no 1

1323334353638»

Replies

• The cynic in me says it's a money making ploy by the pg test companies, exploiting our desperation for a baby. 

• I think you are right! Going to forget about it now as best I can and bring my dog for a long walk so i can clear my head. chat soon xx 

• Good luck..... I have one test In my drawer and I refuse to use it until i am late. Am away this weekend so that will kill 4 days of wanting to test!!!! 

• hey ladies, just wondering for those that have been pregnant that can remember if anyone after about 2 days after AF was due if they had a fluttering feeling in their uterus..not twitching almost like that butterfly feeling you get in you tummy when you're excited? Sending lots of baby dust! X

• I can't remember if am honest..... I felt a few little twinges around when I was due on but AF didn't arrive..... think it would be too early to feel anything so early anyway.... I had a scan at 3 weeks PG and the sac was only 1mm long and was just cells at that point, so that's how small it is. 

• Morning ladies. The wait was killing me so I did a test just now in the bathrooms in work. See pic attached. looks positive? i don't want to get my hopes up and promised hubbie we would do it together on Saturday morning. I have been feeling very unwell so wanted to test to see if that could be a reason why!

chat soon xx