Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC baby no 1

Replies

• Hi Dixie, yes 11dpo and another BFN on 10miu tests. AF due in 3-4 days. I think I'm out :/

• Misskiwi remember is never over until Af

• Agree with Omah! Fingers crossed x

• Has anyone here tried the ovulation saliva microscope? Just stumbled across it and never heard of it before! 

• Yes dixie! i have it

• okay so my 'period' came right on time...only it was different. It was extremely light brown bleeding like you could only see a spot when I wiped. I had a couple of mini sharp pains and that was it. The next day it got a bit heavier..but still very light brown and only when I wiped. Day 3 came in it was extremely light period blood what it looked like, with NO pain! (I usually suffer extremely bad with pain and heavy periods). So yesterday it was the same and only really came out when I go to the toilet but it looks like a very light period. I've been exhausted since the day the spotting started and have felt sick a couple of times and gone lightheaded a couple of times and I'm still bloated but I haven't taken a test. Today I've had a little blood but in my eyes not enough to fill a day pad within 6 hours..it's also quite watery and I've had mild cramps..could this be a sign of pregnancy or is it just an extremely light period?

• Dixietrix yes I have heard about it but never used it.

Stephhagger I will suggest you take a test that is the only way to find out,although your symptom looks promising but try and take a test to know.

how is the rest of our ladies , MrsWray hope it's a good news, any update?

• missKiwi - would you recommend them? Looks interesting! 

Stephhagger - I agree with Omah, only way to know for sure would be to test x

• Hey dixie yes, but I just use it to back up the opk and cervical fluid signs, and to avoid wasting opks when its too early to start using them. It has saved me money on opks because the microscope picks up the estrogen surge that happens BEFORE the Lh surge so as soon as I start to see partial ferns on the microscope I start with the OPKs. Some ladies use just the microscope and no opks and it works for them but for me it doesn't pinpoint clearly enough on its own.

• 12dpo today for me and still stark white BFNs. So disappointed, and waiting for AF to come now, due in 2 days. I guess we try all over again next month!

• Morning ladies hope everyone is having a good Sunday morning 👌🏾

Sorry no updates as yet Omah. I'm waiting for a call back from my GP on Tuesday for the results of my 21 day blood test taken last Tuesday. I'm a bit scared as I don't know what's going to be said because it was the GP's receptionist who called me and would not give me any indication as to what or why they are calling me back with my results. I'm just hoping that if they are calling me that late after my test results have come back it cannot be anything too serious or my GP or someone important would have called me and told me there and then. 

• thanks for all the info MissKiwi! I'll stick to the BBT thermometer for next cycle then. My BBT still climbing high, hasnt dropped and AF due today and no sign at all. Tests all say negative mind. I'm hoping so hard for you MissKiwi!

• MrsWray - I never go to the Drs so not sure how they do things, but it makes sense if it was important or urgent they'd not be so lax about your appointment. Really hoping for the best news for you on Tuesday. 

• Dixie how many dpo are you? If bbt is still rising on the day AF is due thats a good sign.

if you were thinking about using the microscope instead of temping, just remember it wont confirm ov for you like taking your bbt will

• I think about 13/14dpo but didn't start taking my BBT until after ov happened so not sure. Looking at other charts I can just about figure it out I think. Yeah I keep getting cramps but not lost hope yet haha. We arent out until AF shows up! 

Ah right, yeah may as well carry on with the BBT and CM then :) 

My chart started on CD16. I started it on an American Fahrenheit chart, then found a Celcius one so had to transfer the data, thank god for tipex! So I *think* from looking at other charts, I will have ovulated a few days before? But I'm so new to it all I'm not sure...

• I posted yesterday about symptoms I was getting and today I hsven't felt right, I passed a little clot got this throbbing pain in my upper tummy was nearly sick and now I have these weird feeings in my tummy and it felt like something was moving in my womb, can anyone help me please?

• Hi ladies

Happy weekend, Af due tomorrow but no sign of it.

I agree with you dixietrix, we ain't out until Af shows up.

Yes Stephhager i remembered,I suggested you take a test.

• Hey dixie yes its hard to tell without the previous temps. For ME those would definately be post ov temps, my pre ov are around 36.3 to 36.5, and pot ov 36.7 to 36.9, but everyone is different. Will be the waiting game for you love I think! Good luck

my temp dropped .2 this morning, think I will get AF tomorrow

• Steph when did you ovulate?