• If it came up within the recommended timeframe then I would say you have a BFP. Congratulations.

• I'm thinking BFP :)

• imagecould mine b positive too do u think? X

• Hi Vicky, it could be, I can see the line. However there is also a nasty dye run on that test, so I would take another and not rely on that result, just incase the dye run has interfered with the test line. good luck!

• Thanks for reply hun...I done 3 of them wee sticks that all looked the same...tho done clearblue digital that said not? Confusing eh x

• imageI NEED HELP TOO:( HAVE I GONE LINE CRAZY OR IS THIS A POSITIVE...I MADE IT BLACK AND WHITE TO SEE BETTER...I SEE WHEN I HOLD IT UP TO THE BATHROOM LIGHT..ONLY 9 DPO...BUT MY HUNGER MADE ME QUESTION..I WILL TRY IN 4 DAYS BUT DOES ANYONE ELES SEE MY IMAGINARY LINE?

• Mommy2 I can only see one line sorry x

• TY ITS SO LIGHT ITS RIDIDCULOUS ..I tried my hardest to pick it up on my cell phone...but id rather hear from moms who see this all the time..i dont test ...but was surprised that i saw something...but ..that hope can make u see things...ty 

• vicky did the other three you took have the dye run too or just the faint line? 

Clear Blue digital are very accurate and reliable, but NOT when testing early as they are not as sensitive so they can give false negatives until the hcg hormone is stronger.

If it is positive on that pink dye test then you will probably get a positive on the digital test in another couple of days

• No dye run on the others just the faint line. Feel really poorly the now like iv got a sickness bug. I'm due between wed n Fri just wish I knew lol so impatient xxx

• Good luck hun I know the waiting is torture!