Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive test, then negative but late on

Replies

• Sorry I didn't have advice but at least you're not alone 

• No worries Ashley. I would say you have very positive symptoms. I have no symptoms whatsoever so think mine is just my body being s pain. Fingers crossed for you! X

• Amie, no one should judge you for your age. It sounds like you are pregnant. You really need to see someone to organise scan and pre-natal care if you definitely are.

• Amie I think you should try buying a clear blue digital and using it first thing in the morning. If you are pregnant you are going to need to sort ante natal care. It's awful how your doctor spoke to you and your age has no refelection on your ability to be a good mum. Stay strong and take another test x

• image most recent tests not sure if you ladies can see these lines or what you make of them. They came up in the correct time and looking face to face there in the right place and are the Same width. Just not the same colour as each other the lines indicating pregnancy are lighter than the control lines. I'm confused x

• At 3 weeks late you should be having strong lines really, could you maybe make an appointment to see a different doctor ? You really need to find out what's going on xx

• Hopeful, how did you get on with the GP. I've still had no bleed and am having cramping every day. It's so frustrating! 

• I rang up but no appointments and only the emergency doctor a ailable to call me back so felt I would be wasting the emergency slot. Booked an appointment for next week. Same for me today, no bleeding but cramps. 

• Any change Natalie?

• No still exactly the same. still having cramps but no bleeding. I feel really bloated and am peeing a lot. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me! I feel like I'm pregnant but then tests day I'm not. 

• How about you? 

• Ag finally arrived this morning...8 days late. But knew I wasn't pregnant so at least I know where I'm at now! 

• Oh that's good. At least you can start again now. I've never willed AF to come as much!

• Still no sign?! 

• None what so ever. Someone said that they didn't bleed for weeks, almost until there next monthly was due. 

• To add further to the mystery of how my uterus works...I now appear to be ovulating again. 

• Ino this is late. But what did the outcome end up? Did any of you end up pregnant?. Im in the same situation now. Had positive then done another 1 which ended up bein negative. But feel pregnant, nauseous, frequent urination, cramps, back ache. Im so so so frustrated. Goin to get a docs appointment tomorrow if theres any available

• Sorry to jump in just need help 6 days late from my period had negative test and 1 positive test the line was very very faint took another this morning and negative can anybody relate to this 

• Hi ladies I know this is an old post but I'm having the same problem.. So I'm 2 weeks late now I already have 3 children the youngest is 14 so it's been a while I turned 40 this year. I had white discharch wen af was due for a few day  I got a faint positive I have been eating extra strong mints alot and smelling bleach.. Anyway Iv been doctors he said retest in a week he thinks I'm pregnant but I wasn't convinced as the positive was faint. I've been feeling sick I didn't get the normal feeling in my boobs wen af was due normally really tender.. Instead I've been getting really sensitive nipples  I had mild cramping for a few days and then noticed pink spotting wen I wiped. It stopped and has come back again its hardly anything no pain but retested and negative I don't know wats going on anyone else have this and still been pregnant? 

• edited Mar 28, 2019 7:43PM
    So Iv had 2 faint line test and a not pregnant digital test my period isn’t due for another 4 days has anyone had this and turned out pregnant?